Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Birthday! [Picture Thread]

So, it's 70 days till my birthday. I can't mention how old I'll be or else I'll get banned, even though I'm not a minor. :roll:

I'm going to do a Sims picture countdown till my big day. Feel free to contribute your own pictures--I love seeing what's going on in others' games!

So without further ado, here's day 70:

Screenshot.jpg

Mortimer Goth as a teenager in my game! He turned out pretty handsome. The repair lady even celebrated his birthday! :lol:

As for why I'm doing this...just something to get me excited for my birthday, as I'm not really looking forward to it. :?

Let's see what pictures you guys have to show me--keep it Sims related, please! :-)

Comments

• Options
    slynnskislynnski Posts: 2,316 Member
    edited January 2012
    Mikezumi wrote:
    I just got a birthday pic ;)
    Screenshot-1641.jpg"width=640"

AHAHA. It looks like he is thinking 'what is that sensation near my b.u.t.t.o.c.k.s.?' :lol:

Thank you for posting! Made me laugh.

Keep them coming!
  • Options
    xAvundxxAvundx Posts: 55 Member
    edited January 2012
    Ooh! Happy Early Birthday :D

Here's one of my favorites from my game, I hope it's okay that it's not a birthday picture.

[img]http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n134/clownphbic/Sims/0d2dd360.jpg "width= 600"[/img]

I just love the face she made while she was watching Terror Tv :D
    Ambiguity: What happens in Vagueness, stays in Vagueness.
  • Options
    ChemicalwibsChemicalwibs Posts: 6,345 Member
    edited January 2012
    Happy Early Birthday :D

BDay3.jpg

BDay4.jpg
    wibsandthesims.tumblr.com
  • Options
    xkaylanicolexxkaylanicolex Posts: 3,760 Member
    edited January 2012
    screenshot-193_thumb.jpg?w=500&h=328
  • Options
    JessyCremerJessyCremer Posts: 110 New Member
    edited January 2012
    Nice ''Pictures`s'' !!!
  • Options
    CouriervaughanCouriervaughan Posts: 20,570 Member
    edited January 2012
    very nice pics
  • Options
    tammyeatspapertammyeatspaper Posts: 73 New Member
    edited January 2012
    Screenshot-123.jpg
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited January 2012
    Awwww- they're so cute.

You all should pity this Brighton. :( He's growing up in the Apocalypse Challenge. The first child born... and it might end if he doesn't shape up just a little more. :lol:

screenshot_original.jpg"width=650"
  • Options
    slynnskislynnski Posts: 2,316 Member
    edited January 2012
    Day 69

Screenshot-2.jpg

An aged Cornelia Goth getting 🐸🐸🐸🐸.e.d. off over a broken laptop. Calm down, Corny. It can be fixed for 50 simoleans in less than an hour. I wish fixing PCs was that cheap in real life. :?

Her toddy daughter, Amelia is in the background. Took me forever to get Gunther and Cornelia to conceive again and I was afraid they wouldn't make it before she reached elder status. :lol:

Thank you for the pictures, guys!! All of them are really great. Rflong7--good luck with your Apocalypse Challenge. I have always wanted to try it, but after examining the rules over and over, I keep putting it off...and putting it off...and putting it off. Soooo many rules! :shock:

Keep the pictures coming!! And no, they do not have to be birthday pics! They can be funny, cute, romantic, sweet, scary, disturbing lol, anything you want, as long as they come from your TS3 or TS2 (or even TS1) game.

Thanks guys! :-)
  • Options
    cupcakecupcake Posts: 5,097 New Member
    edited January 2012
    Random mix of pictures

c519e934.png

6e3f1066.jpg

9b4f6972.jpg

And a very Happy Un-Birthday to you!
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited January 2012
    Okay, it's not a birthday pic ... but I'd rather this than a pic of a birthday cake ;)

Screenshot-1665.jpg"width=640"
  • Options
    PeachesnDucksPeachesnDucks Posts: 1,537 Member
    edited January 2012
    He is hot Mikezumi! That yours? Born in game or did you make him?

Happy early birthday to the OP too. :)
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited January 2012
    Thanks PeachesnDucks. He is a tweaked version of a sim I made when I first got Late Night :D
  • Options
    honeyhoney8honeyhoney8 Posts: 2,192 Member
    edited January 2012
    cupcake, luv that cotton candy fro. Where did you get the hiar/hair color. OMGosh I want that too, if you don't mind. Very cool.

mikezumi, your pic, very nice. :thumbup:

slynnsky, happy upcoming b-day :!: I've got one soon too.

• Options
    cupcakecupcake Posts: 5,097 New Member
    edited January 2012
    cupcake, luv that cotton candy fro. Where did you get the hiar/hair color. OMGosh I want that too, if you don't mind. Very cool.

mikezumi, your pic, very nice. :thumbup:

slynnsky, happy upcoming b-day :!: I've got one soon too.

I got it from KittyKlan. I love the hairs that they've been putting out :mrgreen:
  • Options
    honeyhoney8honeyhoney8 Posts: 2,192 Member
    edited January 2012
    [/quote]

I got it from KittyKlan. I love the hairs that they've been putting out :mrgreen: [/quote]

Thanks. :) I'm always looking for more hair. I find it's best to do it the CC way. Just better all around.
  • Options
    chorvageechorvagee Posts: 544 Member
    edited May 2014
    The guests are here
    [img]http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/72/3c/ca/723cca64502087d69edf0ddf3994ebe8.jpg "width=600" "height=440"[/img]
    Post edited by Unknown User on