Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I found something interesting.

I think It might be not psted here. So here you go:
First, in "The Sims 3" has become possible publication on the social network of important moments in the life of Sims family. Now the developers have gone a step further. New addition "ShowTime" introduces another very interesting feature - using Simportu sim will send you on a tour through the network to another player's game. Sim then disappears for a short time of our game, and then returns, richer with new experiences and points scored for the execution of tasks. His performances will also be judged by our friends. Developers promise to put a strong emphasis on security of such transmissions of data. They will be filtered out and the program does not pass corrupted files, replacing them with others. So when will we sent to the sim with haircut or clothing "broken" or that you do not have the game replace them with ones that are available in our game. The idea is very nice, especially after what that will be sent to other players' sims ...

"The Sims 3:ShowTime" means for the Sims adventure with show-business. For now known about the four career paths - singer, DJ, acrobat and magician. However, Sim was the star of the stage, has a lot of practice. For the last two fields are the physical exercises and games, of course, require the first two regular lessons in singing and mixing. Of course with new skills will entail new life goals, desires, nastrójniki, character traits, and a handful of fresh animation, clothes, hairstyles and gadgets. This is not all.

The reward for the efforts is the possibility of appearances, including guest performances out of our game. That is what we use Simport.
New option in "The Sims 3: Become a star" is the construction of the stage, on which execution may depend on career development sima. The player selects the type of background, special effects and decorative lighting necessary to create the best atmosphere for the show. Even the most beautiful setting does not help, however, if the "star" will not be properly prepared - too few know how or are too hungry or tired. The audience will notice it right away, responding very vigorously - screaming with disapproval "buuu" and even eyeing the artist moldy or rotten tomatoes and lettuce. Conversely, for successful performance in the direction of sim fly bouquets of roses, and his efforts will be rewarded with thunderous applause. Very also promise to be spectacularly wpadki during performances - accidental arson while juggling torches, spectacular falls, sudden loss of voice or unexpected termination of some magic tricks - this is something that is definitely worth a try.

In "The Sims 3: ShowTime" will be a completely new area, utilized so that the center could become a center of culture and community meetings. Of course, there provided a great place for the stage.

Edit: I ffound this on Polish website :P I hope there are new info.

Comments

• Options
    tonksandshizz102tonksandshizz102 Posts: 1,687
    edited January 2012
    I like the idea of Showtime, but the social features... Still strongly disliking. :x
  • Options
    bosslaydeebosslaydee Posts: 3,976 Member
    edited January 2012
    i agree with the above, i dont like the social aspects..
    and i dont like how this is kind of close to late night.. it shouldve been completely different..
  • Options
    seadramonseadramon Posts: 1,072 New Member
    edited January 2012
    I think the same as You, no social stuff :oops:
  • Options
    bosslaydeebosslaydee Posts: 3,976 Member
    edited January 2012
    i feel the social aspect would make it quite a buggy nightmare..
  • Options
    MinDtriKzMinDtriKz Posts: 5,441 Member
    edited January 2012
    The OP's post is a typical representation of Google translate.

Engrish funny.

The highlight of that post, however: "Developers promise to put a strong emphasis on security of such transmissions of data." Wonder what that entails? Haha.
  • Options
    Clk1143Clk1143 Posts: 1,014 Member
    edited January 2012
    MinDtriKz wrote:
    The OP's post is a typical representation of Google translate.

Engrish funny.

The highlight of that post, however: "Developers promise to put a strong emphasis on security of such transmissions of data." Wonder what that entails? Haha.

Probably to help prevent people from sending virus via simport. Scary eh?
  • Options
    Sc3niXSc3niX Posts: 2,468 Member
    edited January 2012
    I too think that its too closely related to Late Night.