Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New January sets :)

Hey! I'm having trouble opening the Store page... but I'm curious about the new items :P Does anyone have pictures of them?

Comments

• Options
    mock68mock68 Posts: 696 Member
    edited January 2012
    I can get onto the store sets main page but it seems to be stuck when I click on a set.
    From what I see on the store page there are only two new sets, the steampunk kitchen and the edwardian kitchen. You can also buy them as a package together.
    I don't know how much they are as the page seems to get stuck in download when I click on a set.
    I'm disappointed that there are only two kitchen sets this month, though...
  • Options
    a_niles06a_niles06 Posts: 3,019 Member
    edited January 2012
    1300 for both I believe...not sure about individual prices.

They look nice and everything, but I'm not impressed :(
    ezgif_com_resize.gif

• Options
    KakeladysuKakeladysu Posts: 118 Member
    edited January 2012
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited January 2012
    The site and store will be going down for maintence tonight so hopefully the store issues will be fixed.
  • Options
    TojaxTojax Posts: 5,076 Member
    edited January 2012
    Thank you everyone :)
  • Options
    zorba2357zorba2357 Posts: 6,103 Member
    edited January 2012
    Thank-you Aznsensei, that link worked, I take it that's the EA store. The links here at sims 3 store aren't working for me.

I'll probably have to have the steampunk kitchen, as I have all the other steampunk sets. Have to keep the set complete! I Love fishtanks, and this one fits great with the theme, the little round side windows 8) . Not even sure if I like the Edwardian kitchen yet.
  • Options
    noddynoddy Posts: 849 Member
    edited January 2012
    Hi all, the new sets, steampunk is 800 and the Edwardian is 750 but buy them together 1300 and save 250 hope this helps. happy simming noddy