Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Describe your current household in one word... (Based on the game by Catie7695)

I'd have to go with "Arty".

Meet Rivers Meloy - founder of the Meloy legacy. He is currently married and has a baby girl, arrived earlier today.
rivers10.jpg

What about you? Any pictures would be a bonus too, so we could add our own thoughts.

--Wibble

Comments

• Options
    CmnshtrCmnshtr Posts: 1,221 Member
    edited January 2012
    This is Larissa Tate.

One word... hard to do this with her... I would have to say Chic

Screenshot-164-1.jpg
    h2xmsbl
  • Options
    RockleyfamilyRockleyfamily Posts: 5,730 Member
    edited January 2012
    My darling avatar Kayla. The word I would use would be insane!

sdzivm.jpg
  • Options
    PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    edited January 2012
    Plasmasuckers :P

Vanessa Blake is the 25th generation in my legacy and she is currently married to the love of her life, Isaiah Blake.
    They recently had a daughter as well and named her Lucia :]
    IsaiahandVanessa.png
  • Options
    WibbleLikeAJellyWibbleLikeAJelly Posts: 2,410 Member
    edited January 2012
    25 Generations! I usually get bored at two... Do you have a family tree to share?

--Wibble
  • Options
    PrettyLittleSim7PrettyLittleSim7 Posts: 201
    edited January 2012
    Manssom wrote:
    Plasmasuckers :P

Vanessa Blake is the 25th generation in my legacy and she is currently married to the love of her life, Isaiah Blake.
    They recently had a daughter as well and named her Lucia :]
    IsaiahandVanessa.png

Impressive 8)
  • Options
    SteffstarSteffstar Posts: 1,354 Member
    edited January 2012
    No pictures for me. Sorry.

My Legacy house: Awesome.
    Recently started playing with the second gen to get pics ahead of time. I'm very much loving the people in my second gen.

My Starting from Scratch House: Insane.
    A challenge to start with nothing more than $200 and build up to a mansion. No idea how many generations it'll take. Just had the first baby, and the founder is insane. I can't stop her from talking to herself, or eating away her insanity.
  • Options
    jellydoughnut97jellydoughnut97 Posts: 601 New Member
    edited January 2012
    Current household I'm playing? Lazybums! They're all couch potatoes, which is a trait I decided to try out.
    I didn't take any pictures of them so you won't be seeing any "laziness" any time soon :XD:
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    I love seeing all of these households! Anyone else want to share theirs?

--Wibble
  • Options
    BoltzY2kBoltzY2k Posts: 11,123 New Member
    edited January 2012
    You know I have to say this thread discriminates against people who don't play legacies. :D I haven't done one since the one I had that lasted 25 generations and then wham! error 12 and 16 hits. I like all you guys' familes so far. :D
  • Options
    Queenie08Queenie08 Posts: 7,588 Member
    edited January 2012
    My current household, Poe. Word that would describe it at the moment is hectic.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    BoltzY2k wrote:
    You know I have to say this thread discriminates against people who don't play legacies. :D I haven't done one since the one I had that lasted 25 generations and then wham! error 12 and 16 hits. I like all you guys' familes so far. :D

You don't have to show a Legacy family, just the one that you are currently playing. Heck, I don't really plan on getting to 25 gens but my goal is at least 10...
    --Wibble :D
  • Options
    KizzyLoveKizzyLove Posts: 1,710 Member
    edited January 2012
    Screenshot-1029.jpg

My current Legacy is Movado gen 5 (oh I love saying that, my old record was 3). I would have to say Lovable, or chaotic :lol:

Screenshot-1124.jpg

This is Abigail with her grandma, :cry: so precious

Screenshot-1136.jpg

Screenshot-1169.jpg

Screenshot-1219.jpg
    After Maggie died from a fire and was brought back. Bed time stories are so cute when they do it on their own.

Haha I didn't mean to put Abigail in every picture, but she's so cute!
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    BoltzY2k wrote:

You don't have to show a Legacy family, just the one that you are currently playing. Heck, I don't really plan on getting to 25 gens but my goal is at least 10...
    Hehe I don't know if I have a current one I jump from household to household a lot just to progress the "storyline" along. you know the one in my head. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    BluewindBluewind Posts: 4,709 New Member
    edited January 2012
    Ummmmmmm

Yep, that's the word I'll use because I can't think of one at the moment :lol:
  • Options
    charon333charon333 Posts: 398 Member
    edited January 2012
    original.jpg"width=640"...as you probably guessed my household is busy lol :lol: I have triplets to raise :cry:
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Here's one for ya

377327_248276938571349_100001671356094_671872_784322149_n.jpg

Ummm dramatic (and sleezy!) :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    @charon CUTE! Are they your avatar's children or someone else's? The resemblance is definitely there.

--Wibble
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    No my poor avi has long since passed :cry: these are the children of Morgana and Thornton they are their seventh kids lol and the last kids I'm letting them have lol...I'll tell you all of their names from oldest to last born triplet...Braxton, William, Caroline, Preston, Elizabeth, Eli, and Erin
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    charon333 wrote:
    No my poor avi has long since passed :cry: these are the children of Morgana and Thornton they are their seventh kids lol and the last kids I'm letting them have lol...I'll tell you all of their names from oldest to last born triplet...Braxton, William, Caroline, Preston, Elizabeth, Eli, and Erin

Poor avi... She looked so young! LOL :D

Anyway... Thornton produces some nice-looking kids... I had a sim who was married to him (after convincing him to divorce Morgana) and then lived the rest of their lives childless... I just guessed they were too old, with Thornton on the brink of becoming an elder.

--Wibble
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    I started popping from one houshold to another and decide to play them but I knew mixing their sim genes would create scary looking kids so I changed them a bit and they produce fantastic looking children lol
  • Options
    onigiriloveronigirilover Posts: 1,240 Member
    edited January 2012
    mine is "traditional" ... I always have twins in every generation; they do specific things on specific days, they treasure sentimental things (like old homeworks lol- they have a private museum), etc..
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    lol I wanted twins but after i had celebrated the fact that my sim had two babies the option to name the third popped up and i was eh lol oh well
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    charon333 wrote:
    lol I wanted twins but after i had celebrated the fact that my sim had two babies the option to name the third popped up and i was eh lol oh well

LOL. I'm a twin myself IRL, but in my game both of the Meloy parents wanted a boy, but even after eating apples and whatnot a little girl popped out.... and I had it all planned! A family tree and everything... ruined (JK) :D

--Wibble
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Awwww that's co cool lol fraternal or identical? I use to want a twin but I think one me is more than enough lol and yea i know what you mean about the gender thing i have them eat certain fruits the second they know theyre pregnant til the 3 day lol but as you already know it doesn't always work lol
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Fraternal, but very close to identical... in fact, I'm often asked by people in school if I know the difference... Honestly? Some even have the audacity to insist that we are identical...

Anyway we're getting off-topic, so anyone want to share some households?