Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Patrick House - 1br, 2ba - A Hidden Springs Dream Home by Wibble

...........6626856931_a0a4aa5c1c_b.jpg

Welcome to Patrick House! The newest piece of premium real estate available in the luxurious resort town Hidden Springs. Why not come take a look inside? After all, it could be yours one day if you like it... Click the image below to be given a tour of this stunning property.

.....................6626971727_752c3f5608_z.jpg

As you turn to approach the property, you are greeted by the soothing sound of the grand fountain in the driveway. It is the centrepiece of the entrance and is sure to impress any visitors you wish to invite to your home.

There's a recreation area around the side of the property should you wish to spend the hot, summer days enjoying the fresh outdoors. Of course, you could also relax in your pond-side patio, or even cook up a storm in your al fresco lakeside kitchen.

The entrance hall is decorated with the highest-quality marble, and furnished with fine art and sculpture from distant lands. To the left you are taken to the traditional kitchen, WC and dining room. The centrepiece of the kitchen is the original double range cooker. Encased in a stone hearth and with handy storage at the rear, this is the ideal cooking appliance.

The dining room is fitted out in white marble, with a sturdy wood table running the length of the room. Again, sculpture is present in the room, with the main attraction being the stunning view out to the pool through the french windows.

Back through the entrance hall and you arrive in the main living room of the house. Here the original trophies collected by the son of the original owner, JR Patrick, are present in their high-quality wooden showcase. Again, dual-aspect views of the surrounding land let natural light flood in and brighten up the space.

Through the double-archway at the rear of the living room is the original owner, Harold Patrick's, own study. With two of the walls filled floor-to-ceiling with books and novels, you won't run out of a good read for a long time. As with the rest of the house, french doors at the rear of the room let natural light flood in, but also allow quick access to the pool patio and lakeside court, via a wraparound deck.

Upstairs lie three more rooms... a comfortable rec' room, a private library and the spacious master suite, with adjacent bathroom.

Outside, to the east of the main building lies the old stable building, still with stall, and perhaps the most exciting part of the house, the impressive nectar cellar... but you'll have to explore that yourself, as we at WLAJ Real Estate would not like to reveal all about this house...

The stables are kitted out with the best in horse-care, with a full racing circuit in miniature to the front of the stables. The rest of the house is fitted out to cater for all types of pet, but some adjustments may need to be made to comply with modern living standards.

So, what's stopping you? You can own this house today by clicking this link: Download!
And, even if you feel you aren't ready to live in such an excitingly regal house, why not recommend the property so others may come to know of its stylishly-antiquated charm?

View other houses in our range by going to the Studio.

And with more and more land becoming available for development, why not request a lot from affiliate company, D.N.A. Request Team?

--Wibble, Head of WLAJ Real Estate.

Comments

• Options
    Rawr2019Rawr2019 Posts: 14,407 Member
    edited January 2012
    O_O :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: O_O

Wibbster!!! You've out done yourself on this one hun!!! Looks stunning ^__^ Think I may have to pop over to the request team and ask for my on Wibble creation XD Keep up the good work hun! Me has rec'd and added to my favs ^_______________^

• Options
    sashrafsashraf Posts: 2,960 Member
    edited January 2012
    Awesome Build :D Left a well deserved rec :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    WibbleLikeAJellyWibbleLikeAJelly Posts: 2,410 Member
    edited January 2012
    Rawr2019 wrote:
    O_O :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: O_O

Wibbster!!! You've out done yourself on this one hun!!! Looks stunning ^__^ Think I may have to pop over to the request team and ask for my on Wibble creation XD Keep up the good work hun! Me has rec'd and added to my favs ^_______________^

And congrats on your build, I see that you're one of the most downloaded of the day. I'll be sure to leave a rec' for that as well :D:mrgreen::D
    sashraf wrote:
    Awesome Build :D Left a well deserved rec :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks sash. I worked hard on this one.

--Wibble
  • Options
    ItzmeeItzmee Posts: 2,729 Member
    edited January 2012
    Awesome job Wibble! I rec'd earlier when I saw it on the Exchange. Great work! Love the cover picture :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Itzmee wrote:
    Awesome job Wibble! I rec'd earlier when I saw it on the Exchange. Great work! Love the cover picture :mrgreen:

Thanks Jamaine. I designed the cover picture with the white border because when I place it in the forums it creates a drop-shadow, like on my showcase thread.

--Wibble

Edit: typo
  • Options
    gokukarengokukaren Posts: 1,247 New Member
    edited January 2012
    GREAT job! Rec from me :thumbup:
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited January 2012
    Looks great! :D I love the exterior very much. Good job Wibble! I am off to recommend. :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Good morning everyone! Anyone else want a look around?

--Wibble
  • Options
    Tazm1nTazm1n Posts: 1,131 Member
    edited January 2012
    Oh my.....oh my..oh my.
    that is something else.
    Absolutely amazing
    left a rec, it's just gorgeous.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Tazm1n wrote:
    Oh my.....oh my..oh my.
    that is something else.
    Absolutely amazing
    left a rec, it's just gorgeous.

Thanks! :D I loved your log cabin by the way.

--WIbble
  • Options
    Tazm1nTazm1n Posts: 1,131 Member
    edited January 2012
    Thank you wibble.
    I went through your studio... with my jaw hanging open on most of it lol.
    One day I hope to create stuff luck that.
  • Options
    mwjessica723mwjessica723 Posts: 3,769 Member
    edited January 2012
    Oh wow! This was definitely worth the wait, Wibble! DRF'd! :mrgreen:

Btw, your download link takes me somewhere else...you have a forward slash between "bit" and "ly" instead of a period. Just thought you should know! :D
  • Options
    NiniBeMe69NiniBeMe69 Posts: 2,327 Member
    edited January 2012
    Hi there Wibble,
    You have a pretty awesome build here. You did a fantastic job. I alos found that your link did not work and had to get to it through your sim page. i also left you a bunch more rec's in your studio. :)

Take care,
    Nini
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Thanks for the comments you two, I tend to make mistakes when I'm typing for a long time... as I tend to go quite quickly! (And, now I've upgraded my Mac is has AutoCorrect like on the iPhone which can be a pain)...

--Wibble :D
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Tazm1n wrote:
    Thank you wibble.
    I went through your studio... with my jaw hanging open on most of it lol.
    One day I hope to create stuff luck that.

Awww, thank you! You're already doing really well so I'm sure you will one day! :D:mrgreen:

--Wibble
  • Options
    SarademoorSarademoor Posts: 2,851 Member
    edited January 2012
    Well done Wibble! Finally some time to catch up with my friend's wonderful creations. Including you! Got ya recced :D
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Thanks Sara! :D I'll rec' your latest build too, however pink it is! LOL :D

--Wibble

Edit, just to say I actually have nothing against the colour pink, it's just I don't really like it in houses that much... :D
    Post edited by Unknown User on