Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sunset Valley unclickable households

The problem started with the Bachleor household being unplayable. When I choose them as the active household, and clicked to play, all the menus will disappear. I can't click (there is no cursor), zoom, nothing. It just freezes at the town view- i can zoom in and out, but not click on anything. I can't even exit the game without killing it through task manager.

It happened next with the Goth family - these are the two families I played the most. Other sims cannot visit these houses. I've tried to evict them and it get's stuck again. I can't evict with home, split household- nothing works.

And now the entire neighborhood is like this. I cannot enter the homes I play without this happening, rendering Sunset Valley useless. I have SO much playtime invested here- it's heartbreaking. I have a old backup from 1 year ago, and have managed to upload it- and it works fine (uploaded to a different save). But I really want Sunset valley to work again. What's wrong with the game?

Some facts: I have all the expansion packs (not stuff packs), No mods, only CC from the sims store. I haven't upgraded to the latest patch yet (but this has been a problem since before the last patch so that won't fix it).

PLEASE HELP!