Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Store items aren't showing up in game

I keep installing them to make sure they're there. The launcher always says that it is and everything is set, but ever since the patch, nothing is showing up whatsoever.

Is this a known issue? How do I fix it?

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    TinaMaxisTinaMaxis Posts: 306 Member
    edited December 2011
    Bump.
  • Options
    TinaMaxisTinaMaxis Posts: 306 Member
    edited December 2011
    Please someone help. I have a lot of stuff that I bought from TS3 Store and it's insane that I can't use them now. >< Is this from the patch, maybe?
  • Options
    NichaedemusNichaedemus Posts: 16,905 Member
    edited December 2011
    Hi,

You can try out the following:

First, quit the game and the launcher. Now go into Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3 and look for two folders called DCCache and DCBackup. Delete everything inside of those folders, but do not delete the folders themselves. If you have an InstalledWorlds folder, delete the contents of that folder - this will remove any custom worlds that were installed previously.

Now run the launcher again and then go to the Downloads tab. Notice that items on the list will not have an installed icon. Install the items again as you normally would - if necessary, install in smaller batches or even one item at a time. Items that did not install before should now install properly.

If the problem persists, you use the in-game Shop Mode to download and install your Store content. For more details, please refer to the following link:

http://www.thesims3.com/contentDetail.html?contentId=211983
    When you need help with The Sims 3 or The Sims 4, be sure to check out the Master Help Thread today!
  • Options
    Greenb70Greenb70 Posts: 1,871 Member
    edited December 2011
    See if this helps,if it does please pass the info on when you see a similar thread requesting help

http://crinrict-help.blogspot.com/2011/09/bug-store-and-custom-content-uninstalls.html