Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MWJessica!!!! YOU COME HERE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

Jurik1124Jurik1124 Posts: 4,627 New Member
Here I am... waiting to get the cowplant set from the store when out of NOWHERE, here comes the huge slimy thing flying toward me!!! And yes, the cake is hanging out of its mouth! You know what a sucker I am for cake! *holds self back* Don't try to eat the cake, Jurik! Don't try!

Thank you so much hun! I love the cowplant and the cabin stuff. Thank you a million times!

Comments

• Options
    mwjessica723mwjessica723 Posts: 3,769 Member
    edited December 2011
    You're SO welcome, sweetie!!! I saw your blog entry about the Cow Plant a while back, and have been waiting ever since to gift it to you! (16 days is a long time to wait in my world. :lol: ) And then, when I saw your unofficial review regarding the entire set, I thought, this is someone who really would appreciate the whole set. I agree, the price actually doesn't seem TOO bad when you consider there are a couple of other items that border on premium content (at least, in my opinion). I loved the Three Lakes items, too, and agree with you that they will go REALLY well with Frontier Finds! Enjoy, hun! This is your REAL Christmas present from me. LOL *big slice of cake hugs*
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Installing it now! :D And I dont think it is fair that you don't have a wishlist young lady!
  • Options
    CandyHeartedSimCandyHeartedSim Posts: 320 New Member
    edited December 2011
    Congrats, Hun!
  • Options
    klb685klb685 Posts: 3,388 Member
    edited December 2011
    Jurik1124 wrote:
    Installing it now! :D And I dont think it is fair that you don't have a wishlist young lady!

I second this statement! Last I knew, Jess owned the entire store so I can't even sneak a gift in.
  • Options
    AunzaAunza Posts: 1,297 Member
    edited December 2011
    klb685 wrote:
    Jurik1124 wrote:

I second this statement! Last I knew, Jess owned the entire store so I can't even sneak a gift in.
    I third this motion...

Will someone please move to pass the motion that Ms. Jessica should have a wish list! :lol:
  • Options
    klb685klb685 Posts: 3,388 Member
    edited December 2011
    Aunza wrote:
    klb685 wrote:
    Jurik1124 wrote:

I third this motion...

Will someone please move to pass the motion that Ms. Jessica should have a wish list! :lol:

That's like calling the kettle black, Ms. Pot ....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aunza wrote:
    klb685 wrote:
    Jurik1124 wrote:

I third this motion...

Ironic statement coming from you, missy....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    :shock: Pft, you all make me laugh! :lol: Sorry, ladies, no wishlist right now, but how about when the next store sets come out, I post all the individual items on my wishlist and then comment on ALL my friends' pages, asking them to gift me?! Sounds good!!! :lol: (I'm SO kidding!)
  • Options
    AunzaAunza Posts: 1,297 Member
    edited December 2011
    :shock: Pft, you all make me laugh! :lol: Sorry, ladies, no wishlist right now, but how about when the next store sets come out, I post all the individual items on my wishlist and then comment on ALL my friends' pages, asking them to gift me?! Sounds good!!! :lol: (I'm SO kidding!)

NOT! Do it! Please... :)

( i am ignoring the OT posters above you. ~grin~)
  • Options
    gr1zzlygr1zzly Posts: 7,566 Member
    edited December 2011

You need to put the items up. We need the chance to get you some.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL, okay you guys. I will split up the next store sets and put them on my wishlist. I suppose I have enough toys to last me for a while. :lol:

Thank you, my friends! ♥
  • Options
    ZooProfessor3ZooProfessor3 Posts: 9,847 Member
    edited December 2011
    AH HA! Now we have it in WRITING! I will be watching, Ms. Jessica Sneaky-pants to make sure you follow through on this!
    oow785m
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    AH HA! Now we have it in WRITING! I will be watching, Ms. Jessica Sneaky-pants to make sure you follow through on this!
    :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Oh no! :cry::cry::cry::cry:

( :lol::lol::lol::lol: )
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good! Now we have confirmation!

And Aunza, those postings were NOT off topic!