Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

M.Junior's Thankyou Thread! <3 (deathxisxlove, Spacey72659, blacksheba1973...)

Firstly, I wish all readers a Merry Christmas and a very happy New Year! Have a great holiday, everyone! :)

I'm extremely happy to have received fantastic gifts from many simmers from this forum, that I thank and thank, but it doesnt seem as though I sound as appreciative as I really am, because its just difficult for me to put into words my gratitude.

Thankyou to deathxisxlove for the Very Beary Table!
Thanks, deathxisxlove, its a really nice table, thankyou very much for sending it to me. :)

And also;

Thanks HEAPS to Spacey72659 for sending the Everyday Teen Collection my way, which I have yet to add to my game, as I went over my internet allowance, so my computer is slow, and it wont download now. ;-; same goes for the magnificent Warbling WindChimes that blacksheba1973 sent me recently. Ah, so beautiful. So beautiful. :'D thanks so much, im sure it will look amazing though. :D

I took a huge leave from Sims 3, so it was really nice to be welcomed back with the gifts I got. :) but then there's also all the gifts I got from before my huge leave from the forums. And sure, I might not remember these people...and maybe I dont remember why I received these gifts, But Im sure these people deserve to be recognised for their awesome acts of kindness <3

marieblue17: thankyou for the Secret Sonny! :)<3
MelissaJolley: Thanks heaps for the beautiful River Rock Fireplace! :)
XhippiedippieX: Thanks a bunch for the Haute Hip End Table as well as the Kevin's Undergarments <-- which look SO good on my sims. <3
mcgranor: Thanks for The Shaggy Look for Toddlers, Its an awesome toddler hairstyle, the only good one I have! <3
Ellide: Thanks so much for the Jungle Fever, looks fantastic in a babys room! :)<3
Reachsims: Thanks for the Coastal Cabinet (no longer available for purchase, which makes it that much better. muahaha.) As well as the Shades of Grass and the Woven Wicker Baskets <3 Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou!
blunote00: Thanks SO much for the Year of the Rabbit, the items are weird, but function well as Lawn Ornaments. LOL. :)
kezza11178: Thankyou so much for the Flor de Fuego, a beautiful female hairstyle. really, thanks, alot! :)<3
LoveEvil: Thanks HEAPS for the Lord of Loudness Chair!, EVERY kind needs his throne, and THIS is mine! <3
MissChatterbox: Thanks for the fantastic The Tiny Spike and the Mid-Hawk hairstyles, which are nice! :) Also, thankyou for the Business Casual shirt, its so nice and I'm actually working on something where this shirt will be VERY necessary... *hinthint*
lisamwitt: Thanks SO MUCH for The V.I.P., its like, one of the sexiest hairstyles for men AVAILABLE.
blunote00 (AGAIN!?): Woah! Thanks so much for the Luxe Kidswear AND!!! Through The Spyglass, i LOVE Alice in Wonderland, so getting this set off you meant the world to me! <3
jkstens: Thankyou for the Let's Get Vertical Hairstyle. Its so hot. SO hot. <3
LoveEvil (AGAIN): Thankyou for the Corsair Table, Such a nice table for chess! XD <3
Reachsims: Thankyou so much for the Lord Sponge Badge, ah, I remember the good old days when the Beach Sponge Club was more active and so much fun.. :)
bshag4lv: Thankyou HEAPS for the Jubillee Fireplace. I use it ALL the time in my builds. <3
djsklr: Thankyou so much for the Clamtastic, it can look really beautiful if you place it well. <3
Alexurt: THANKYOU SO MUCH!!! For the High-Life Fireplace, its so romantic.., and Taintless Windows by BahHaus- its so..window-y ;D, and the Commodious Commode, sexy toilet for sexy people. I like it. <3<3<3
ScubaLass: Thankyou SO much for the baby themed items, the Panda Crib, Cutesy Canopy Crib, Wilderness Crib and then..finally..the amazing Wild Wears Set!!!! :D OH EM GEE GIRRRL. Iloveyouforlife. <3
Rmk375: THANKYOU FOR LIFE, I LOVE YOUUUU FOR THE BARNACLE BAY!!! YOU'RE SO AMAZING. ITS AMAZING. EVERYTHING. AMAZING. MUAHAHA. :D<3<3<3
FRATERNALHERO: Thanks for the Green and Gray Plaid and Blue and Gray Plaid Avatar backgrounds, :) Sorry Im not using them at the moment, i just have commitments with Beach Spongee Club <3 ilysm. <3
Banky007: Thankyou for the Dark Blue Checkers background, once again though, not using it at this time. sorry baaaby <3.
blacksheba1973: Thankyou darrrling, for the Faire Fine Dining Table <3 beaaautiful. :)
kezza11178 (AGAIN): :O thankyyou for the Love Seat Retreat and the Forte Single Living, AND The Modernist's Dresser aaaaaaandd the Bed Barthelme <-- sexy. <333 thankyouu. :) your amazzing.
KLorelei: Thanks a bunch for the Forte Sofa, its really nice.
djsklr (AGAIN): Thankyou for the Comfort Kicks, beautiful shoess, the Beacon of Brightness Floor Lamp and the Tranquil Trickle Fountain <3 your so kind. :D buaaah, all of this cant be healthy. muahaha. :D
stormwench: Thanks for the Secure Sneakers. More lovely shoes to add to my wardrobe. I dont know why Sims 3 lacks in essentials ;-; <3<3<3
kezza11178 AGAIN!!: Thankyou. God, ive been sent so much gifts from you. You're rich. filthy rich! :O share your richness with other people please, I feel so greedy, haha. :) Thanks for the Faire Dresser and Faire Dining Chair. <3
MissJennaKate: Thankyou for the Lovely Luminosity, its a beautiful lamp, and YOU BET its beside my sims bed. :)
MirjamD: Thankyou for the Faire Folk Window,Getaway Dining Chair, Firefly, Ultra Lounge Mirror and the Elegant Swirls Deluxe. they're all very nice items and it was sweet to receive so many gifts from you.
kittana514: Thankyou SO MUCH for the Sylvan Jr. and the Faire Folk Outdoors set. Thanks so much, the items in the set are fantastic, and the Sylvan Jr is so cute. :3
Simbologist: Thankyou so much for the Toddler Hawk, there really isnt much Toddler hairstyles, so getting this means my toddlers dont have to look 'generic' or anything, haha. Thankyou. <3
stormwench (AGAIN): Thankyou for the Bayside Washer and the High-Class Hamper, these laundry items have made my Sim's house seem more realistic, and gets him off his butt a little more often. <3 thankyou so much.
SimGuruPopTart: Thankyou so much for The Right-O Wall Lamp <3 so kind to get a gift off of you. :)
mcgranor (AGAIN): Thankyou so much for the Fleur de Luce Chandelier. Its beautiful! :D
bshag4lv AGAIN: Thankyou for the NeoRetro Chair, which I literally put with every desk, laptop, etc, because of how nice it looks. Thankyou. :)<3<3
FRATERNALHERO (AGAIN): Thankyou for the In Your Vase, its such a cool looking item! :D It makes me think, is Vase pronounced like Face, or like Bars? (Vace, Vars..or something).
Pancakelicious: Thankyou so much for the Puffy Pachyderm Slide, its SOOO CUTEEEE :D<3 Thanksss. SO MUCH. :D
Banky007 AGAIN: Thankyou againagainagain for the Flame. Beautiful wall art, <3 Thanks.
stormwench AGAIN: Thankyou so much for the Moroccan Oasis Fountain <3 Its so amazing. Im a sucker for anything that has to do with water, for whatever reason. So this Fountain is like, heaaaveeeen. <3

That took hours and hours to list. ;-; im so tired.

THANKYOU, EVERYONE. I really think, that I've gotten ALL the gifts I'll need, so, really. AVOID MY WISHLIST <3 MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY <3 LOTS OF LOVE, FROM METALLICJUNIOR!