Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~~Whispers in the Wind~~ - The FINAL CHAPTER is out now! (p.44)

Comments

• Options
    serindeppityserindeppity Posts: 6,690 Member
    edited January 2012
    Poor Whisper.... such a sad chapter. I'm glad she has Illusion, it was wonderful to see how much he cares about her. I wonder what the note says O_O
    g8b3.png
    Danevbie Legacy 8.24
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    It didn't let me post on the Kobi blog either. grrrr.......

Anyway.

D: poor Kobi, I thought something like this was what happened but still he should have not let her in. But I can understand it being hard to turn away someone from your past, even if you7 know you should.
    g8b3.png
    Danevbie Legacy 8.24
  • Options
    MischiefTheKittenMischiefTheKitten Posts: 3,635 Member
    edited January 2012
    For some reason it's not letting me comment on your blog! T_T

Anyway, here's the comment for chapter thirteen:

Awww! Poor Whisper, but he'll be back soon. :3
    When I saw Whisper with short hair I was like "WHO IS THAT?! And why is she looking all flirty with K--oohhhh it's Whisper." haha. Illusion is so cute :3

Comment for chapter 14: "AW I loved this chapter. Yay, Kobi's back! And the new room is cute :3 I love the wallpaper, I don't think I said that before."

Huh, that's odd! Someone told me before that she tried to reply to something and it wouldn't publish it oO And I swear I replied to something a while back but I just looked and my rely was't there.... Hope the fix it soon, whatever it is that's wrong.

Haha, yeah, Whisper had a little make-over! I thought her high pony tail didn't really work anymore, especially now that she started showing her age really strongly! oO I sometimes look at her and think she's already an elder, lol, when actually she's still a fairly young adult! Kobi, too, I mus have put them through than I realised.

Everyone really seems to like that wallpaper, haha, thank you!!

Signature3_zpstzfs3ywq.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Chapter fifteen...

-cries- poor Whisper!!!! I have the feeling that there is more to this than meets the eye but still, Kobi shouldn't have done that! -shakes fist angrily-

That was something I had planned to write since the beginning (you know... a month ago), but by the time it was due to happen I felt really bad writing it :( Kobi really grew on me, but it was meant to happen.... :(

• Options
    edited January 2012
    Poor Whisper.... such a sad chapter. I'm glad she has Illusion, it was wonderful to see how much he cares about her. I wonder what the note says O_O

Yeah, Illusion is a great son, isn't he! :D When he was a kid he would randomnly tidy everything he would find oO Even now he still takes the rubbish out and cleans stuff.. He's such an unlikely teenage boy, haha!

• Options
    edited January 2012
    It didn't let me post on the Kobi blog either. grrrr.......

Anyway.

D: poor Kobi, I thought something like this was what happened but still he should have not let her in. But I can understand it being hard to turn away someone from your past, even if you7 know you should.

Ruby would have been his first one, too, so it's especially hard for him, even though he knows he can't be with her. He does love Whisper, though, and it really was bad timing when she came home!

(Took me ages to get the right shots, too!)

• Options
    edited January 2012
    The photos for the next two chapters are taken, and I have started taking photos for the one after that. At least one chapter will be up this weekend but I'll try to get them both out :)

There are only a few chapters left in Whisper's generation, then it'll be generation 2 already! :O They grow up so quick :(

• Options
    edited January 2012
    !!!! Gen two already? Wow!!!
    Will you be putting up an heir vote?

I hope they do get it fixed soon. I really like being able to comment on blogs. :3
    g8b3.png
    Danevbie Legacy 8.24
  • Options
    edited January 2012
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    !!!! Gen two already? Wow!!!
    Will you be putting up an heir vote?

I hope they do get it fixed soon. I really like being able to comment on blogs. :3

I know, it's gone so quick!

There won't be an heir vote for gen2 or gen3, as I know exactly what I want and need to plan both generations from very early on. Chances are there'll be one for gen4 though :)

• Options
    edited January 2012
    about to start chapter18!

• Options
    edited January 2012
    I understand about not doing an heir vote--there won't be ones for my DitFT since I need to prepare a child from the get go haha.

Yay chapter eighteen! o:
    g8b3.png
    Danevbie Legacy 8.24
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    http://mischiefthekitten.blogspot.com/2012/01/generation-one-chapter-eighteen.html

Chapter 18 is out now!! :)

And if I had to guess I'd say there's one, maybe two chapters left in Whisper's generation :)

• Options
    edited January 2012
    I understand about not doing an heir vote--there won't be ones for my DitFT since I need to prepare a child from the get go haha.

Yay chapter eighteen! o:

There'll probably be one for generation4, but very strict plans mean that an heir vote might really mess up those plans before then ^^

• Options
    edited January 2012
    Btw I made a blogspot account so I can hopefully comment on your blog again!
    g8b3.png
    Danevbie Legacy 8.24
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Btw I made a blogspot account so I can hopefully comment on your blog again!

Woo, great! :D That's a good point, I didn't consider you didn't actually have a blogspot account... Maybe they changed who can comment?
    Have you tried it yet?

• Options
    edited February 2012
    I'm very happy to announce that this little blog of mine has reached 600 page views!!!! Well over it, in fact, it currently has 632! :D

Thank you so much everyone for reading it. To be honest I did not think I would get that many views with it in what feels like a very short time! :)
    Now you all just have to get used to leaving some comments, too ;)

Thank you very much again, that was a very nice surprise to wake up to! ^^

MischiefTheKitten

• Options
    edited February 2012
    So I'm pretty ill and am home today instead of at uni, so I was thinking if I'm feeling up to it and can actually concentrate enough to write anything at all I might just do an update ;)
    If it's not today it'll definitely be tomorrow (unless I somehow feel even worse) :) There'll be two chapters again like last weekend, and it'll be the end of generation1 :)

MischiefTheKitten

• Options
    edited February 2012
    All the photos are taken and I'll probably get one chapter out today! :)
    Not sure if I still want two more chapters in this generation or only one, I suppose I'll see what works best once I've started writing.

MischiefTheKitten

• Options
    edited February 2012
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Also I've decided against doing only one more chapter - I just couldn't fit it all into chapter19 :)
    I don't know if the other one will be out today as well, but I might already start with gen2 over the weekend, since I've already done one chapter now ;)

MischiefTheKitten

• Options
    edited February 2012
    The last chapter for generation one is out now:

http://mischiefthekitten.blogspot.com/2012/02/generation-one-chapter-twenty.html

The next chapter will be the first one for generation2, the legacy will be continued by Rosee Charm :)

MischiefTheKitten

• Options
    edited February 2012
    So today I've been busy building this awesome new place so it's ready to be used for generation2 ;) It's a fusion lounge, and I usually don't build them very often, but I'm very happy with how it turned out! It'll work perfectly with what I have in mind for Rosee, and was build with my plans in my mind, so now I can't wait to get that far! :D

Also, the first 10 chapters of gen2 are now completely planned out, so I can promise that I won't be struggling for ideas for a while :)

MischiefTheKitten

• Options
    edited February 2012
    The photos for Gen2 Ch1 are taken!! :D
    The chapter will be up either tonight or tomorrow morning :)
    Thank you for reading, everyone, can't believe it's time for her first chapter already!

MischiefTheKitten

• Options
    edited February 2012
    Happy to announce that the first chapter of generation 2 is out now!! :D

http://mischiefthekitten.blogspot.com/2012/02/generation-two-chapter-one.html