Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Shop mode woes

I've downloaded a few of the freebies using the new in game shop mode. It pretty much makes my game unplayable. It goes to my desktop, launches a new window which never appears that I end up having to force quit. When I go back to my game, it is so slow I have to quit it and restart. Then the item which I was trying to get isnt in my downloads, so I have to go into my purchase history to get it, defeating the purpose of the in game shop mode. I've tried it 3 times, and wouldn't have even used it that many times if the freebies were found in the regular store. :(

It's really frustrating that EA keeps pushing out new games when they still have so many bugs to fix - bugs that usually come with the 'patches' so far as I can tell.
"This game lends itself to certain abuses." - Calvin

Comments

• Options
    FigwitFigwit Posts: 1,072 Member
    edited December 2011
    I have never switched shop mode on and certainly don't miss it. :-) I don't care about their freebies.
  • Options
    Jessica_CardosoJessica_Cardoso Posts: 4
    edited December 2011
    That happened to me too :( So I had to do the unimaginable and quit the game... never used shopMode ever since :!:
  • Options
    chewablechainchewablechain Posts: 349 New Member
    edited December 2011
    This happened to me as well, but I let it go.. (when it tried to open up a new window on my desktop) After a couple minutes it threw me back to the game and the item I purchased was already installed.