Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Free play, time going backwards?

I have downloaded the Sims freeplay and the time in the game is going backwards. This is happening on my ipod (which has the latest update) and on our ipad. How do I fix it?

Comments

• Options
    AnnitaEatsYaAnnitaEatsYa Posts: 1,583 Member
    edited December 2011
    Same thing here, I'd appreciate an answer too. I read somewhere that it moves in actual real time...I wonder if it's a bug which is causing time to go backwards to 'catch up' to the current day and time? Ha, probably a silly guess, but backwards time is silly...
  • Options
    TiffanyLea007TiffanyLea007 Posts: 1,068 Member
    edited December 2011
    Since it's on your iPod maybe your time is off a little in settings, to EA server for the game. You how you have to have an Internet connection to p,ay the game. Just a thought. Have not noticed on my iPhone or iPad.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The OP is having this problem on iPad too, as am I.
  • Options
    Mel226Mel226 Posts: 1
    edited December 2011
    Yes, I have same problem on iPad
  • Options
    Faith_AndhopeFaith_Andhope Posts: 4,468 Member
    edited December 2011
    I have NOT had this problem on my ipad, but today I downloaded it to my iphone for the first time and I noticed it said it was Monday instead of Sunday, as it should. I didn't take note while I played if time started to go backward or not. It is possible. I didn't play that long and went back to my ipad game which I had built up quite a lot.

I will have to check and see if it is indeed going backward on my iphone.

ADDED: Yep; time is going backward on my iphone game. I assume when it catches up to 'real' time, it will go forward as it does on my ipad.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Correction now my time is off on my IPad, but not iPhone.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Okay, game time just synced up with the actual time and started working forward. Relief...
  • Options
    MeffyWeffyMeffyWeffy Posts: 9 New Member
    edited December 2011
    Time is going forwards for me now too, thank god.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Me too, :)
  • Options
    wounderfairywounderfairy Posts: 1
    edited December 2011
    I got this game for the iPad shortly before Christmas and my time is moving backwards D: Does anyone know how to fix it?
  • Options
    cdowdy11cdowdy11 Posts: 1
    edited March 2013
    i have the same problem but diffrent

My time for the party boat has gone from 6 hours to wait to 10,730 hours to wait.

Also i have bought the movie studio and its was at 100% done but the time goes from 0s to -1 -2 -3 and so on untill 60- then it goes back to 0s again i really need help! :?: :?: :?: