Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Tally of who likes this EP (It's Showtime) ;D

1151617181921...Next

Comments

• Options
    YumedustYumedust Posts: 572 Member
    edited February 2012
    The more I see about it the better I like it. I'm actually starting to suffer a little from PEPS now.

Noooooooo! Pixie you just had to say PEPS :-(. I've already got a case of PEPS, and like you, the more I see about it, the more I like it and want it :lol:.
  • Options
    pixiedust4267pixiedust4267 Posts: 1,194 Member
    edited February 2012
    Yumedust wrote:
    The more I see about it the better I like it. I'm actually starting to suffer a little from PEPS now.

Noooooooo! Pixie you just had to say PEPS :-(. I've already got a case of PEPS, and like you, the more I see about it, the more I like it and want it :lol:.

It will probably get worst after the Simport walk through tomorrow. :D
    SQfkfxm6rt.gif
  • Options
    YumedustYumedust Posts: 572 Member
    edited February 2012
    It will probably get worst after the Simport walk through tomorrow. :D

>.>... <.<... And you're right, too! *shuffles over to a corner* :lol:
  • Options
    breville69breville69 Posts: 1,397 New Member
    edited February 2012
    No!But maybe in the future for some of the itmes,like the pool table and etcs.
  • Options
    toovivacious4utoovivacious4u Posts: 105 New Member
    edited February 2012
    Changing my vote to a Yes. It's too bad this wasn't the first celebrity ep out, it looks much better than LN. Now, hopefully it won't kill all of the other ep's with the social garbage it's adding too.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    mosneakersmosneakers Posts: 1,654 Member
    edited February 2012
    it's growing on me, but it's still not quite a yes.
  • Options
    SusiechanSusiechan Posts: 3,034 Member
    edited February 2012
    niac1234 wrote:
    Do you like. Do you not like it. I and probably EA would like to know. For different reasons. :)

I vote yes. It looks good. I don't see late night. This is actually something people have been asking for since the beginning of TS3. I don't however like the social feature. i would put a meh... category but I want people to choose. :) please say why you chose what you chose. And if you chose no. please say if you're still going to buy it.
    [/b]

NO, I don't like it.
    Will I still buying it ? It might be if I am so bored with the current game and can't wait for the next expansion pack to come out (killing time)
  • Options
    SusiechanSusiechan Posts: 3,034 Member
    edited February 2012
    Diancarock wrote:

^^What she said, however I might try simport only because I'm curious to what it is. But it's really not how I play my particular game, I have memories shut off in my game all together. So I'm pretty sure a mod will come out that will kill anything I don't like added too. SO I'm not worried about it either.

This :D If there is any Mod out there who can kill this thing, I will be the first in line :mrgreen:
  • Options
    thegiltreysthegiltreys Posts: 241 Member
    edited February 2012
    Yes, I like it overall.

I HATE the social features aspect, but then again I stopped checking my Facebook page long ago because I find I just don't enjoy social networking.

I do love the careers and new objects that I've seen so far. I'm dying to know what kind of new creature will be introduced too. I plan to buy the new EP, but I wish it hadn't had Simport. I worry that it will cause the game to run more slowly.
  • Options
    AndersxHDAndersxHD Posts: 19
    edited February 2012
    I will!:) But don't like the social so much but you can close it down and it is still much to see in new EP. And Simport, To be hacked if you buy stuff in the sims in the game you go online with the sims 3 already so :P
  • Options
    Loreleilee73Loreleilee73 Posts: 222 Member
    edited February 2012
    I do like the look of the EP itself (though not the Katy Perry version, that's just not me). I was always a huge fan of TS1 Superstar so I'm looking forward to doing all that stuff again, plus I like the look of Starlight Shores. I also can't wait to try out all the new careers :D

However, I hate simport and all this idea of co-operative gameplay so I shan't be using that. I don't want to rely on others to progress my game and I think it's pretty rotten that (afaik) because I feel this way I'll be missing out on unlockable items that I've paid for :?

Originally I hadn't planned on buying the EP as I don't want the social rubbish forced on me but now we know it'll be implemented in a patch anyhow I might as well buy it, as I said, I like the actual EP!
  • Options
    ICONIC786ICONIC786 Posts: 27
    edited February 2012
    YES cant wait for this EP i see people crying about the social networking stuff but i am not bothered ill probably put my profile to private anyway the only time i visit the my page is probably only when I register my game/EP. Really loving the stuff in this EP bringing in the Entertainment :)

But i also feel for the people who are worried about the social stuff EA shouldn't try to turn the Sims 3 MY Page into Facebook because if people wanted the social aspect they would have signed up with Facebook! But honestly there is so much more to look forward to and I aint gonna let this social aspect overshadow that.

Hmm i wonder how many simmers ACTUALLY visit there My Page!

I VOTE YES :D
  • Options
    niac1234niac1234 Posts: 6,735 Member
    edited March 2012
    It's SHOWTIME!!!!

;D

any last minute changes before you get it?
    I must say, it has been fun to watch the opinions shift on this thread. I ought to do this next EP. I CALL DIBS!! Cheers to my most successful thread ever! :D
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    bump. :D
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    anyone?
  • Options
    Darksim8Darksim8 Posts: 784 New Member
    edited March 2012
    I LOVE this EP! I love the stages and all the new stage props, the venues are really great and perfect to make into clubs. The only thing that I do not like about this EP is that you can't perform on a stage jsut because, it has to be an actual gig.
  • Options
    angldiorangldior Posts: 4,379 Member
    edited March 2012
    I was not excited for this EP at all and I didn't plan on buying it but I'm so happy that I did. By far it's my favorite one. It has so much to do and so much added content. I love it!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Eden777Eden777 Posts: 1,263 Member
    edited March 2012
    So far I like it and I think the new town is beautiful--reminds me of San Diego a little. I didn't much care for Appaloosa Plains.
  • Options
    wickichickwickichick Posts: 11,130 Member
    edited March 2012
    Loving it..but I am not using social feathers. I bet some will have fun with it however.
    I haven't fully explored the new world yet, but the grocery store is too fun...so realistic and liked the detailing on the outside down to the shopping carts...Good Job EA!
  • Options
    mattgstlmattgstl Posts: 1,714 Member
    edited March 2012
    Yes x1000000
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    updated
  • Options
    Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    edited March 2012
    I find myself liking Showtime and I didn't think I would. I love the idea of taking my singer on tour via SimPort!
    Origin ID: nik24x7