The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

This is a game called Sims 3 _______

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    supersimmiansupersimmian Posts: 1,185
    edited December 2011
    Eden777 wrote:
    A game with no rabbit holes - I hate them. If my Sim goes into a restaurant, clothing or grocery store etc., I want them to be able to walk in, buy stuff and be able to interact. Rabbit holes are useless.

And I'm still hoping for Sims in Space.

Ambitions ;)

I don't mind rabbit holes actually. If I had to control my sims 24/7 I might drive myself crazy. I actually like it when a sim goes into a rabbit hole and I don't have to worry about him/her until he/she comes out. :P
  • Options
    Angelllite7Angelllite7 Posts: 9,730 Member
    edited December 2011
    blueeyed32 wrote:
    the sims 3 no more bugs.

exactly what is says on the tin :mrgreen:

hahaha this made me lol

My dream EP would probably not be anybody elses. It would have a lot from ts1 makin magic, also carnival games and prizes like ts1 vacation. Lots of creepy NPC's and townies. OH and also a "own a shop and sell stuff you make" thing from OFB

To understand me better, my favorite show is Walking Dead, I'm also still a big fan of Charmed, I LOVE LOVE LOVE horror movies of all kinds, even the corny ones.
  • Options
    mrsmilesalotmrsmilesalot Posts: 3,108 Member
    edited December 2011
    hi!
  • Options
    mrsmilesalotmrsmilesalot Posts: 3,108 Member
    edited December 2011
    Sims 3 Seasons-

New Interactions-
    -Play in the snow and leaves with your greatest friends and have snowball fights!
    -Have some lemonade during the summer!
    -Have fun and make a snowman, or knock one down!
    -Santa comes and if your lucky enough you can invite him to live with you!
    -*For Sims 3 Pets, bring back penguins and add reindeer!
    -New Death! Frozen to death.
  • Options
    BonniyBonniy Posts: 464 Member
    edited December 2011
    mdmwhite wrote:
    The Sims 3: Divorce

Relationships status now require more attention.

Sims now have to go to the court house to get a divorce. Once the divorce is over, one Sim will lose the battle and have to pay alimony.

If children are involved, the former spouse that the children doesn't live with will have to pay child support until the kids are young adults.

If a male sim has more than two children out of wedlock with multiple women, they must pay child support to those women.

Content includes the new bachelor(bachelorette) pad stuff including a futon, cement block coffee and end tables.

Sims now must be more careful when having extra-marital affairs, because witnesses may be called in to testify against them in a divorce preceeding.

:lol: I love it! I'd buy it, but only if they include weekend visitation.

and maybe let the kids decide who they want to live with, if daddy was mean, go with mommy, if mommy is a bad mommy go with daddy
  • Options
    xviviansaidzxxviviansaidzx Posts: 555 Member
    edited December 2011
    Besides Weather:

Sims 3: Out at Sea

-You can send your sims on cruises and explore uncharted islands.
    -Surfing, Surfshops, Cast Net fishing, New Beach wear, Tiki/Hawaiian style sets
    -A new world similar to Barnacle Bay but it would be an island and have a sea port.
    -Can ride dolphins and build and aquarium of fish.
    -New creatures: Merpeople?

Sims 3: Sports and Recreation

-sims can now play soccer, volleyball, basketball, boxing, cross country and so much more
    -sims can form a sports team and play rival teams within their town or NPC sims from another town
    -new ways to exercise: Jump rope, pull up bars (actually I think I saw this in the ST trailer), aerobics workout, boxing dummies (or whatever you call them), etc
    -arcades, bumper cars, put-put, rock-climbing

Sims 3: Destinations

-sims can visit different vacations spots (unlike WA, it'll have more places and less emphasis on treasure hunting): Ski resorts, tropical resorts, romantic getaways, haunted houses, etc
    -airports which will be the means of traveling to your destination
    -a space ship which allows you to visit another planet
    -(if my cruise idea and uncharted island idea was not used for "Out to Sea" then they could be used here)

I love these! :)
  • Options
    AtomicSimmerAtomicSimmer Posts: 1,133 Member
    edited December 2011
    The Sims 3 The End of Sims as we know it.

everything must come to end sometime.
    ATOMICSIMMER
    Sims Fanboy
    Play with Life
  • Options
    xviviansaidzxxviviansaidzx Posts: 555 Member
    edited December 2011
    Sims 3: Hot Stuff :wink:

-Romance based ep. :)
    -Slowdancing
    -New types of kisses
    -Car woohoo!
    -Fixed/Reputation feature 2.0
    -Crushes for all ages!

Basically, more romantic stuff ;)
  • Options
    Shark4231Shark4231 Posts: 185 Member
    edited December 2011
    The Sims 3: Free Getaway

- Take a vacation for your sims
    - visit oceanside beaches and islands
    - explore the mountains
    - visit big cities!
    - stay at a resort, hotel, camp, or inn!
    - enjoy your stay
  • Options
    l8nytsimmerl8nytsimmer Posts: 1,528 New Member
    edited December 2011
    mdmwhite wrote:
    The Sims 3: Divorce

Relationships status now require more attention.

Sims now have to go to the court house to get a divorce. Once the divorce is over, one Sim will lose the battle and have to pay alimony.

If children are involved, the former spouse that the children doesn't live with will have to pay child support until the kids are young adults.

If a male sim has more than two children out of wedlock with multiple women, they must pay child support to those women.

Content includes the new bachelor(bachelorette) pad stuff including a futon, cement block coffee and end tables.

I'd buy that one, too!

Sims now must be more careful when having extra-marital affairs, because witnesses may be called in to testify against them in a divorce preceeding.

:lol: I love it! I'd buy it, but only if they include weekend visitation.
  • Options
    thecripplethecripple Posts: 1
    edited December 2011
    The Sims 3: Mother Nature
    -new town, Forest Creek. Forest Creek is situated on a mountain near a lake and river.
    -Sims can now swim in rivers, lakes and sea.
    -new career (logger, maid, extreme sports)
    -new part-time jobs (lodge receptionist, tour bus driver)
    -Sims can now learn how to fly planes and sail boats. They can also take part in boat races.
    -Sims can now volunteer keep the town nice and tidy.
    -Sims can now litter and if they are caught they can be given a fine of up to 50 simoleons.
    -winter,autumn,spring and summer.
    -new activities (bungee jumping,skydiving, mountain climbing, mountain bike riding, all-terrain challenges, kayaking)
    -Sims can crash cars, sink boats, crash planes and fall off motorbikes.
    -Sims can now see sunsets.
    -cabin lodges which are only open in the winter for tourists of Forest Creek.
    -Sims can also go on tour buses during winter.
    -new social interaction (do activity with, go for a boat ride/flight with)
    -Sims now need licenses to own properties, drive cars, sail boats and fly planes, ride a motorbike.
    -new deaths (hypothermia, heatstroke)
    -Sims can now suffer hayfever.
    -new moodlets (water up nose -10, bungee jumped +15, won a race +30, lost a race -30, earned license +50, saw a sunset +5, crashed plane/sunk boat/crashed car/fell off motorbike -30 hayfever -10)
    -Sims have to go through 2 different plates before earning their full license. (Learner-has to be accompanied by sim that has a full license. Practice-cannot drive cars over 5 speed.)
    -New skills (plane, car, boat, bike, jumping, kayaking)

• Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    edited December 2011
    The Sims 3: McDonalds

-New Venue: McDonalds Restaurant
    -New NPCs: Ronald McDonald, Sundae, Grimace, and more
    New Profession: The McDonalds career
    New Food: Big Mac, Chicken McNuggets, Filet-O-Fish, and more
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    supersimmiansupersimmian Posts: 1,185
    edited December 2011
    Besides Weather:

Sims 3: Out at Sea

-You can send your sims on cruises and explore uncharted islands.
    -Surfing, Surfshops, Cast Net fishing, New Beach wear, Tiki/Hawaiian style sets
    -A new world similar to Barnacle Bay but it would be an island and have a sea port.
    -Can ride dolphins and build and aquarium of fish.
    -New creatures: Merpeople?

Sims 3: Sports and Recreation

-sims can now play soccer, volleyball, basketball, boxing, cross country and so much more
    -sims can form a sports team and play rival teams within their town or NPC sims from another town
    -new ways to exercise: Jump rope, pull up bars (actually I think I saw this in the ST trailer), aerobics workout, boxing dummies (or whatever you call them), etc
    -arcades, bumper cars, put-put, rock-climbing

Sims 3: Destinations

-sims can visit different vacations spots (unlike WA, it'll have more places and less emphasis on treasure hunting): Ski resorts, tropical resorts, romantic getaways, haunted houses, etc
    -airports which will be the means of traveling to your destination
    -a space ship which allows you to visit another planet
    -(if my cruise idea and uncharted island idea was not used for "Out to Sea" then they could be used here)

I love these! :)
    Thanks! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    blueeyed32blueeyed32 Posts: 1,469 New Member
    edited December 2011
    thecripple wrote:
    The Sims 3: Mother Nature
    -new town, Forest Creek. Forest Creek is situated on a mountain near a lake and river.
    -Sims can now swim in rivers, lakes and sea.
    -new career (logger, maid, extreme sports)
    -new part-time jobs (lodge receptionist, tour bus driver)
    -Sims can now learn how to fly planes and sail boats. They can also take part in boat races.
    -Sims can now volunteer keep the town nice and tidy.
    -Sims can now litter and if they are caught they can be given a fine of up to 50 simoleons.
    -winter,autumn,spring and summer.
    -new activities (bungee jumping,skydiving, mountain climbing, mountain bike riding, all-terrain challenges, kayaking)
    -Sims can crash cars, sink boats, crash planes and fall off motorbikes.
    -Sims can now see sunsets.
    -cabin lodges which are only open in the winter for tourists of Forest Creek.
    -Sims can also go on tour buses during winter.
    -new social interaction (do activity with, go for a boat ride/flight with)
    -Sims now need licenses to own properties, drive cars, sail boats and fly planes, ride a motorbike.
    -new deaths (hypothermia, heatstroke)
    -Sims can now suffer hayfever.
    -new moodlets (water up nose -10, bungee jumped +15, won a race +30, lost a race -30, earned license +50, saw a sunset +5, crashed plane/sunk boat/crashed car/fell off motorbike -30 hayfever -10)
    -Sims have to go through 2 different plates before earning their full license. (Learner-has to be accompanied by sim that has a full license. Practice-cannot drive cars over 5 speed.)
    -New skills (plane, car, boat, bike, jumping, kayaking)

Wow I really like this idea! And welcome to the forum :)