The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Just uploaded my first lot

Not sure if there is a different area here to post threads like these. I have been a member for awhile but I haven't really gotten into Ts3 until well... a few days ago started playing it again and sort of enjoying it. Thought I would try my hand at a lot. I really use to enjoy building in Ts2. I wish my pc was a little nicer and updated... I bet I would enjoy building in Ts3 even more.

Anyways if this is the wrong section of the site to post such info please let me know where to go. I read the rules but it didn't mention this topic.

Also I'm wondering how to personalize the upload pictures? Anybody know how to go about doing that or can we even?

:D

Comments

• Options
    mdmwhitemdmwhite Posts: 1,750 Member
    edited December 2011
    I don't think there's an issue with announcing a new lot in General Discussion. It will get more attention here, but it's probably better suited for the Creative Corner.

To personalize your upload pictures:
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/474138.page
  • Options
    calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    edited December 2011
    nice to see a new creater around but you should post thread like this one in the creative corner forum. your get the help you need there and also you should give a link to your creations so people can rec and download. happy simming
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    TazziannaTazzianna Posts: 141 Member
    edited December 2011
    Thank you both very much! I will head over there and post a link. I don't want to over advertise it here and there. :wink: I will check out that link for personalized pictures too. You are both very sweet. Thanks again!