Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ghost I can't get rid of - Help!!

Okay so one my guests died at my sims birthday party. Seems like someone always dies at a party right? LOL..anyway, I picked up the urn and then poof someone else dies like 2 minutes later. So, my other sim picked up the urn. I decided only one sim should have both urns so he could go to the cemetary.

I put the grave on the floor of the house so the other sim could pick it up and it disappeared. Now, I have this ghost running around the house scaring the bejezzus out of my cowardly sim.

She keeps fainting at the sight of this ghost. Is there anyway I can make this ghost go away?

The grave is gone...I can't see it anywhere. I have tried tracking the ghost to no avail.

Comments

• Options
    Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    edited December 2011
    No one has any ideas? :(
  • Options
    xBiancaxxBiancax Posts: 83 New Member
    edited December 2011
    If you can't find the grave I'm sorry I have no clue how to :S

If you had Ambitions though, and were reeeally desperate to get rid of this ghost, you could get a job and get rid of the ghost that way maybe? A lot of trouble to go to for one ghost but for some it's worth it haha :)

Good luck.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Okay thanks, guess I will have to live with the ghost or become a ghost buster
  • Options
    bob007bob007 Posts: 10,062 Member
    edited December 2011
    Does the ghost look like Linda Blair? I'm sorry the that was uncalled for but it was to good to pass up.
    I do not work for EA nor do I have any association with EA. I am a gamer helping other gamers.
  • Options
    ShepherdgothShepherdgoth Posts: 270
    edited December 2011
    sell the grave
  • Options
    schmezzleschmezzle Posts: 1,616 New Member
    edited December 2011
    have you tried using the testingcheatsenabled true cheat?

once you have that cheat on just shift-click the ghost and press object -> delete.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Schmezzle. I did not try that but what happened was...I moved one of my sims out of the house and changed households to get him set up. When I came back the grave was in the house and I was able to grab it..yayyyy..no more ghost.