The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Berry Sweet Modeling Competition: Cycle 7 -~ AND THE WINNER IS!!!

Comments

• Options
    asimsgirlasimsgirl Posts: 38 New Member
    edited December 2011
    Can I add what see did to prepare in her description because you just added it (I think you did, pretty sure I didn't just miss it) or not?
  • Options
    berrypie27berrypie27 Posts: 15,492 Member
    edited December 2011
    asimsgirl wrote:
    Can I add what see did to prepare in her description because you just added it (I think you did, pretty sure I didn't just miss it) or not?

If you can just add it, that is fine. If not, then you may need to add a new pic. It all depends on what you can come up with and if you are satisfied with how it will be representing your creativity.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    berrypie27 wrote:
    asimsgirl wrote:

If you can just add it, that is fine. If not, then you may need to add a new pic. It all depends on what you can come up with and if you are satisfied with how it will be representing your creativity.

Thank you! I just added it
  • Options
    liddie7liddie7 Posts: 10
    edited December 2011
    Sorry to bug any of you again, but another question... Where can I find the blog that the entrants were added to?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    liddie7 wrote:
    Sorry to bug any of you again, but another question... Where can I find the blog that the entrants were added to?
    I can answer this one! http://berrysweetcomp7.wordpress.com/about/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    added to the blog thank you!
  • Options
    liddie7liddie7 Posts: 10
    edited December 2011
    asimsgirl wrote:
    liddie7 wrote:
    I can answer this one! http://berrysweetcomp7.wordpress.com/about/
    Thank you so much! :D
  • Options
    Gleeky321Gleeky321 Posts: 2,995 New Member
    edited December 2011
    I don't have anytime but i'll lurk :)
  • Options
    meggyreapmeggyreap Posts: 401 New Member
    edited December 2011
    bsc2.png

bsc1.png

Mascarpone Mystery, a native of Chambery, moved to Applesauce Plains with her young daughter after her boyfriend left them for a Berrtoria's Secret Model. Wanting to prove her beauty and worth Masy decided to enter the Berry Sweet Modeling Competition.

Masy thought she needed to thoroughly prepare herself for such a fierce competition. So she bought every fashion and modeling magazine known to berry kind and in between diaper changes and feedings she studied every one of them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you Meggy! Looks good~
  • Options
    friendliellamafriendliellama Posts: 3,592 New Member
    edited December 2011
    Ahhhhh :D I gave in.

Macadamia Mousse

6438944767_8a599303d0_z.jpg
    6439027641_bb9404b3e2_z.jpg

Macadamia Mint Mousse, or just Mac, has never quite been the one in the spotlight--thus, she's rather unused to being in the spotlight. She grew up in a house of seven kids, Mac being the middle, and she quite resembles a mouse. Combined with her last name being Mousse, Mac's used to being called "Middle Mackie" or "Mouse." When she moved out shortly after graduating, into her own house, she decided it was time to quit being invisible, to start shining like she knew she could. And the Berry Sweet modeling competition provided a chance to do just that.
    She had never heard of the competition, but she just knew that if she tried at it, she could probably get the hang of being a model. And, heck, models got all the attention. So, in the hopes that she got in, Mac pulled some files from the library about previous winners of the competition, spent some time practice modeling. She started going to the gym, and later brought a treadmill into her own home. Now she just hopes it's not for nothing!
  • Options
    TippieTipsTippieTips Posts: 1,574
    edited December 2011
    I think I'll just watch this round. Can't wait to see some gorgeous entries roll on in! :D
  • Options
    miadarkdecidermiadarkdecider Posts: 558 Member
    edited December 2011
    CAS SHOT:
    [img]https://🐸🐸🐸🐸.googleusercontent.com/-N9-7MEs9hFM/TtgLCoXHoaI/AAAAAAAAAL0/VIRC4HDuArg/s576/Screenshot-2.jpg[/img]
    IN GAME SHOT:
    Screenshot-5.jpg

Lychee Mojito-Coulis

I’d had seen it all before with my husband Salmonberry getting into the Berry Sweet Modelling Competition the last time around. With his tips I found myself more confident than I ever could have been without him. With the entry date fast approaching I found myself freaking out more than ever. What if they didn’t like me? What if it was too soon after our daughter’s birth and I wasn’t ready? It had only been a year, after all. Oh, dear Berry...What if they didn’t like me AT ALL?

But, in classic Salmonberry way, he took my shoulders and talked some sense into me. I was a beautiful, confident, smart berry who he believed could do anything, despite my objections to it not being so. With his words floating around my head I felt like I COULD do anything, that winning this thing was only just out of my grasp at this point.

So how did I spend the rest of my time preparing? I would parade myself in front of the mirror, I would practice speeches and try to make myself feel better about it all. Of course the morning of the audition to get into the competition he caught me in front of the mirror, and wrapping his arms around me he whispered the two words that would always make everything better.

“You’re perfect.”
    tumblr_nprigrAwNA1r3f90eo1_540.png
  • Options
    kelren837kelren837 Posts: 1,012 Member
    edited December 2011
    Salmonberry!

/swoon :mrgreen:
  • Options
    camimhcamimh Posts: 3,297 Member
    edited December 2011
    *bites the bullet*

Name: Pitaya Mitsu (Pitaya is another name for dragon fruit)

CAS Head shot
    screenshot1685.jpg

Bio: Much like her namesake, Pitaya is somewhat exotic on the outside but feels fairly plain and mild on the inside. As an avid gamer girl, she feels good as long as she can hide behind her computer and her avatar but when forced into the real world she becomes shy, awkward and clumsy.

In Game Shot
    screenshot1701.jpg

Description: Under the influence of her best (and only IRL) friend, she signed up an audition spot for the BSC. She figured she'd be eliminated right off the bat but would still appease her friend by at least trying out. Days before the audition, however, her friend reminded her of one tiny little problem, "You cannot audition for the Berry Sweet Competition barefoot! Don't you own ANY shoes?"

Honestly, that would be a no - save the flimsy pair of flip flops shoved somewhere under her bed. She had to admit the point though so her only means of prepping for the biggest modeling competition in the 'verse involved shoe shopping. After a harrowing hour looking at the foot torture devices, she left the store with a new pair of flip flops and a look of disdain from the sales lady.
    Xois5I.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    kelren837 wrote:
    Salmonberry!

/swoon :mrgreen:

You know I completely forgot to put up a download link for him last time ;)
    He's such a charmer :p And if I get the chance he'll be popping up in shots this round.
  • Options
    kelren837kelren837 Posts: 1,012 Member
    edited December 2011
    Yes! I will put him in my game so my berry simself can have her way with him.

I mean, so he can live happily ever after with his wife! *cough cough*
  • Options
    themelonicthemelonic Posts: 2,019 Member
    edited December 2011
    woooo this is exciting! I watched last cycle :D

Sooo different not editing photos for me LOL... I have a skin smoothing compulsion... the non pose player makes things also very exciting.. have to use a bit more of the brain for creativity :D
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    kelren837 wrote:
    Yes! I will put him in my game so my berry simself can have her way with him.

I mean, so he can live happily ever after with his wife! *cough cough*

Haha, let her have her wicked way with him. He wouldn't mind anyway xD
  • Options
    Tama718Tama718 Posts: 2
    edited December 2011
    screen30.jpg
    Meet little Miss Rainbow Cake Frosting

screen31.jpg
    Rainbow has wanted to be an artist ever since she was a little girl, but as she got older, Rainbow was often leaving her easel to pose for the camera and mirror. At the age of 17, Rainbow changed her life around and decided to drop her paintbrushes and become a model. Her mom didn't support her decision because "modeling isn't a strong enough career choice," but Rainbow decided to model anyway. Here, you see her "prepping" for the contest, but in reality, her childish nature took over as she decided to just make faces in front of the mirror.
  • Options
    mvandemvande Posts: 8,587 Member
    edited December 2011
    HHMM, looks interesting.

Pretty sure i will enter!
  • Options
    LOVESTOSKATELOVESTOSKATE Posts: 1,868 New Member
    edited December 2011
    All these entries are great, getting mine ready :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lookin good Tama! Thank you! I will throw up another batch to the blog tonight.
  • Options
    themelonicthemelonic Posts: 2,019 Member
    edited December 2011
    I was a lurker last cycle.. and something I noticed... the 40 spots go FAST!
  • Options
    MysttrezMysttrez Posts: 90 New Member
    edited December 2011
    Just wanted to wish everyone good luck!!!