Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dewelopers/Simgurus I'm begin for help

I have a serious problem. Be able to describe it as stealing items from the history of my purchases. Put on in two departments advised me as a person of support. Such a sad story I have ever przydażyła. To solve it the second time I had to pay for items for which he has already paid. It was for a set of Wedding. Support mugla not help me and my negotiable, until finally one of them helped me. He gave me money to re-purchase the missing items. I belong to the players for sound and fair so I beg for help because I remember how once it was hard to recover these items.
Perhaps from the beginning. Often buy the items on the DD. At the end of last year, I paid like other players 1111 simpoints for Barnacle Bay. Like the other players enjoyed the new city. Unfortunately I did not like it too (as opposed to HS that I love to play). I bought a few hairstyles and clothes (which are not related to promotions/sets). I purchased these products after they purchase a stamp that appears on an item listed as owned and you can get it. When I recently discovered that the system does not show me these clothes and hairstyles as held volunteered to help. Some of the people tried to will persuade me that I did not buy the object or simply disconect chat. This time again, my purchase history shows that not only do not have these clothes / hairstyles but also a city and a set of Tiki was released this year.
I beg of you to someone helped me and gave me things for which I paid. He wanted me to have them back in history and be able to play them again. So hot I ask you for help in recovering lost items. Can they be more. For now, I know that I do not have ubdywidualnych Items 6 and 2 sets. I am sorry because I belong to the honest players who spend hard earned money on products of your company,
Your sad player,
Seadramon

Comments

• Options
    PsychoMasterXPsychoMasterX Posts: 2,553 New Member
    edited November 2011
    I didn't understand a thing you just said
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited November 2011
    hu?
    eh... not sure what your trying to say/ask....
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    MrHawkMrHawk Posts: 4,345 Member
    edited November 2011
    Read it again guys.

He's talking about having purchased items and then them being listed as not owned by him.

He's also talking about have being double-charged.
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    MrHawk wrote:
    Read it again guys.

He's talking about having purchased items and then them being listed as not owned by him.

well I still can't understand it there are strange words.. that isn't words... might be me not being english...

I did get it was some thing with the store and double purcages/disipeering or the like... but don't know what is asked... Sorry but I can't understand and I read it 10 times...
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    ArlettaArletta Posts: 8,444 Member
    edited November 2011
    anettesb wrote:
    MrHawk wrote:
    Read it again guys.

well I still can't understand it there are strange words.. that isn't words... might be me not being english...

I did get it was some thing with the store and double purcages/disipeering or the like... but don't know what is asked... Sorry but I can't understand and I read it 10 times...

From us, I don't think he wants anything. He wants the Dev's or Guru's to help him. He'd possibly be best off talking to live help in his own language if possible.
  • Options
    tallcoolonetallcoolone Posts: 6,918 Member
    edited November 2011
    You're going to need to contact EA again by phone. This happens with their current setup. There are phone numbers for their customer service easily found with Google and/or a search of this website.

It seems as if someone has given you an incorrect answer previously, I would try again.

GOOD LUCK!
    My Page https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/tallcoolone
    Send me a friend request for Simport

• Options
    blunote00blunote00 Posts: 18,476 Member
    edited November 2011
    The user's country code is PL (Poland), so English is probably not his native tongue. I do get the jist of what the OP is saying and agree with MrHawk. This happens to a lot of simmers.

This thread is from Sept. 2010 created by Smalp and it located here - Solution for double buying see first page for solution.

My analysis is posted here but the entire thread is beneficial.
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/15/263279.page#3521647

Been going on for a while... and EA still hasn't fixed it. :roll:
    Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
    US Links ► (TS3), Help for all things Sims (Answer HQ).
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    blunote00 wrote:
    The user's country code is PL (Poland), so English is probably not his native tongue. I do get the jist of what the OP is saying and agree with MrHawk. This happens to a lot of simmers.

This thread is from Sept. 2010 created by Smalp and it located here - Solution for double buying see first page for solution.

My analysis is posted here but the entire thread is beneficial.
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/15/263279.page#3521647

Been going on for a while... and EA still hasn't fixed it. :roll:

They made it worse with compilations is what they did. The setup was broke before and worked in their double charge favor, then they perpetuated it.

• Options
    seadramonseadramon Posts: 1,072 New Member
    edited November 2011
    Sorry for my english, I use translator.
    Support many times not help me, and they tell me to contact with Developers/Simguru wia Forum. For example I own: Long Wavy Hair is not owned by my any more, but I own the: Sun, Surf & Sand (Swim + Sleep) so why this her is showed as not owned?
    I bought 3 other hairs that are not matched as a part of eny set, and now I can't download them. I pay on them 300Simpoints.
    I pay February 2011 Compilation and I should be an owner of: Flapper Dress or Abe's Cabe Dress , so why they whant me to pay again 200simpionts for them.
    I pay 1600simpoints for Tiki Outdoor Party, but it is no longer in my purchase history. I can't download it again :(
    Once again I'm not an owner of 1 of the dress from Weding set.
    I just whant them to bring them again as owned and matched them in my Purchase History. Chat support tells me to talk with them via Forum.
    Sorry for my English once again.
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Don't worry... I'm not the best either....and this time it was easier to read.

But the forum can't help you, that is what support say to brush you of....
    You need to contact them again, and I would say in writting, make it clear you want higher level support.
    Be friendly, precis, direct, firm and maybe qoute som laws conserning sale.

I to have the Flapper Dress or Abe's Cabe Dress problem.

If they will not help you, then you need to check if you have a consumeragentsy that can help you.

Good luck
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Why they can't talk to the developers when you call and many on the forums state the same issues over and over is a mystery to me. They're part of the same company. They're leaving it up to you because their intercompany operations are so poor.

• Options
    MrHawkMrHawk Posts: 4,345 Member
    edited November 2011
    seadramon wrote:
    Support many times not help me, and they tell me to contact with Developers/Simguru wia Forum. For example I own: Long Wavy Hair is not owned by my any more, but I own the: Sun, Surf & Sand (Swim + Sleep) so why this her is showed as not owned?
    I bought 3 other hairs that are not matched as a part of eny set, and now I can't download them. I pay on them 300Simpoints.
    I pay February 2011 Compilation and I should be an owner of: Flapper Dress or Abe's Cabe Dress , so why they whant me to pay again 200simpionts for them.
    I pay 1600simpoints for Tiki Outdoor Party, but it is no longer in my purchase history. I can't download it again :(
    I just whant them to bring them again as owned and matched them in my Purchase History. Chat support tells me to talk with them via Forum.

Seadramon please don't apologise for your English. You're doing fine.

I suggest you contact them again. I had the same problem and gave them the direct links to the items that the store said I didn't own. I also told them to check my purchase history for the set those items were in.

Once they did that they manually added both items to my purchase history.

Try it again and tell them this was the solution they did for me. The items were the two dresses from the Jazz Age set.

Please let us know how it goes this time. Just don't take no for an answer and tell them "you can't have one solution for one member and not offer the same solution to everyone who has the same problem"

Good luck! :D
  • Options
    SunnyBelleSunnyBelle Posts: 1,262 Member
    edited November 2011
    MrHawk wrote:
    seadramon wrote:

Seadramon please don't apologise for your English. You're doing fine.

I suggest you contact them again. I had the same problem and gave them the direct links to the items that the store said I didn't own. I also told them to check my purchase history for the set those items were in.

Once they did that they manually added both items to my purchase history.

Try it again and tell them this was the solution they did for me. The items were the two dresses from the Jazz Age set.

Please let us know how it goes this time. Just don't take no for an answer and tell them "you can't have one solution for one member and not offer the same solution to everyone who has the same problem"

Good luck! :D

Very nicely said MrHawk :)

I had the same problem with the Flapper Dress a couple of months ago. It took several emails to get though to the right level of help and then they sent a reply saying they had reimbursed my points for the dress and a couple extra :) and for me to download it again. I have had no problems with the dress since.

Polite, persistence and calm get you there in the end but you do have to be very patient. I really hope you get it all sorted out.

Come on Simgurus a personal touch here would restore a lot of damaged faith in EA's store for Seadramon and alot of other Simmers with same/similar problems.

- Sunny :D
  • Options
    seadramonseadramon Posts: 1,072 New Member
    edited November 2011
    So far I'm waiting to get responce form EA wia e-mail. Nice support try to help me, they have technical probles so he couldn't switch me to higher level support. I will make you a post when they make a solution.