Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dewelopers/Simgurus I'm begin for help

I have a serious problem. Be able to describe it as stealing items from the history of my purchases. Put on in two departments advised me as a person of support. Such a sad story I have ever przydażyła. To solve it the second time I had to pay for items for which he has already paid. It was for a set of Wedding. Support mugla not help me and my negotiable, until finally one of them helped me. He gave me money to re-purchase the missing items. I belong to the players for sound and fair so I beg for help because I remember how once it was hard to recover these items.
Perhaps from the beginning. Often buy the items on the DD. At the end of last year, I paid like other players 1111 simpoints for Barnacle Bay. Like the other players enjoyed the new city. Unfortunately I did not like it too (as opposed to HS that I love to play). I bought a few hairstyles and clothes (which are not related to promotions/sets). I purchased these products after they purchase a stamp that appears on an item listed as owned and you can get it. When I recently discovered that the system does not show me these clothes and hairstyles as held volunteered to help. Some of the people tried to will persuade me that I did not buy the object or simply disconect chat. This time again, my purchase history shows that not only do not have these clothes / hairstyles but also a city and a set of Tiki was released this year.
I beg of you to someone helped me and gave me things for which I paid. He wanted me to have them back in history and be able to play them again. So hot I ask you for help in recovering lost items. Can they be more. For now, I know that I do not have ubdywidualnych Items 6 and 2 sets. I am sorry because I belong to the honest players who spend hard earned money on products of your company,
Your sad player,
Seadramon