Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Blythelyre has gifted you: I Heart The 50’s!!

I just came out of my game after checking out the 50s laundry and Castle kit (both so awesome!) and then I see this!!

You have been gifted a Store item from Blythelyre!

I figured since I got you the 50's laundry, might as well finish it up!

Blythelyre has gifted you: I Heart The 50’s.

I have wanted those 3 sets for so long and have been checking the DD everyday, I can't believe I was gifted all 3 today. You people are incredible!! I have no other words. :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Comments

• Options
    ArtistByNightArtistByNight Posts: 9,906 Member
    edited November 2011
    Lucky you! :D
    Bumping, so they can see this thread :mrgreen:
    tumblr_static_co0j3up2xkgssgookcsc40g04.gif
  • Options
    SoupahReoSoupahReo Posts: 2,290 Member
    edited November 2011
    I can't believe it! I keep checking to see if it is real. lol :P
  • Options
    AviendaTristynAviendaTristyn Posts: 843 Member
    edited November 2011
    Awesome!!! I'm so excited for you :D That was very nice of her :mrgreen:
    Happy Simming!!
  • Options
    BlythelyreBlythelyre Posts: 4,357 Member
    edited November 2011
    Your welcome! Sorry this response is so late. I just saw this. Umm, you know what I want in return? Can you post a picture of the room that gets decorated with those items? I think that would be fantastic to see.

I've never thought of doing some era themed decorating, but I'm warming up to that idea! (You don't have to put the picture up, I was just joking.)
    14941955179_f9373f55cd_o.jpg
  • Options
    SharonjSharonj Posts: 5,246 Member
    edited November 2011
    Congratulations SoupahReo! I seen your post yesterday, where you was waiting on that set to be the daily deal! :D
  • Options
    SabrosaSabrosa Posts: 1,359 Member
    edited November 2011
    Congrats on the gifts SoupahReo! :)
  • Options
    blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    edited November 2011
    Congrats sweetie. That was very sweet of you Bly. :D
    YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Blythelyre wrote:
    Your welcome! Sorry this response is so late. I just saw this. Umm, you know what I want in return? Can you post a picture of the room that gets decorated with those items? I think that would be fantastic to see.

I've never thought of doing some era themed decorating, but I'm warming up to that idea! (You don't have to put the picture up, I was just joking.)

The least I can do is show you pics! :mrgreen:

The house itself has more of a Jazz age theme, at least I think it is.. It wasn't going to go that way, it was all going to be 50s, but after I made the bed and bathroom, it just carried on. But the kitchen was always going to be 50s and now I can replace the items with the real set! I also added the laundry set. :mrgreen:

Kitchen.jpg

House.jpg

I have made a few 50s houses, not sure why, but I prefer to play those houses.
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Thanks all and again to Blythelyre, can't thank you enough. :mrgreen:
    Sharonj wrote:
    Congratulations SoupahReo! I seen your post yesterday, where you was waiting on that set to be the daily deal! :D

Yeah, I can't believe it. I have been waiting so long to see the sets I want in the DD and today I was gifted all 3!
  • Options
    SharonjSharonj Posts: 5,246 Member
    edited November 2011
    SoupahReo wrote:
    Thanks all and again to Blythelyre, can't thank you enough. :mrgreen:
    Sharonj wrote:

Yeah, I can't believe it. I have been waiting so long to see the sets I want in the DD and today I was gifted all 3!
    :lol::mrgreen: