Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Custom Fire Department *36 Screenshots!!* *NO CC* *Play Tested!*

I worked for quite a few hours on this last night... none of the EA made fire departments were humoring me and so, for my custom built town, I built, and test played (2 different families) this lot :)

What do you think?
I read up on Fire Department design and looked over some Fire Department blue prints prior to building :)

1rxezd.jpg

"Rifle Fire & Police Services" -- 30x40 Community Lot
A double public service lot featuring the Police station & a custom built Fire Station. The Police Station features front parking & beautiful flower planters. The Fire Station was built to cover all the needs of Fire Personnel on their 24+ hour shifts with all the luxuries of home and all the requirements for saving lives. The main floor contains the apparatus bay, the Fire Chief's office, a storage closet, and a training area. The 2nd level is open to the apparatus bay to give the fire truck ample space for simple parking & maintenance however this level also contains the kitchen & dining area for the fire personnel as well as another storage room. The 3rd level is the residential quarters and is designed as a public dorm for fire personnel. There is a living room with large screen T.V. & gaming system, a outdoor patio with dart boards & a telescope, and 4 private dorm rooms with private bathrooms. Also on this level there is a report writing room with lockers so that reports in criminal cases can be locked up for security purposes. On the basement level there is a full sized pool, 2 shower rooms, a work out room (with treadmills, a stereo system, flat screen T.V. and stretching area), and a laundry room!

jah0u1.jpg
v3d16t.jpg
imphdd.jpg

*** NO CC ***

*Fully play tested - everything is accessible & useable. I played 4 sim days and had my test sim live at the station, put out fires while on duty, etc)*

Screenshots & Download here!!!!

Comments