Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

DOWN with DRAB! Cycle 2! ENDED! WINNER ANNOUNCED! See you next Cycle!

Comments

• Options
    Rawr2019Rawr2019 Posts: 14,407 Member
    edited January 2012
    *dies* OMG Shut the front door XD Omg ^_________________^ I totally thought I was gonna be out this round. Omg what a relief. Thanks everyone. Phew. Well..now to think of something for this assignment O_O A hard one it shall be. Thanks again and good job everyone.
  • Options
    uraniumfan909uraniumfan909 Posts: 736 Member
    edited January 2012
    If you want to turn up the settings, you have to turn them up either in-game or in the main menu screen and then exit out of the game and reload it. You can't just turn them up while you're playing; you have to change the settings then exit the game then reload it and your settings should be better.

Drama; I just realized I forgot to 'total' my scores before I sent them to you. Sorry :/
  • Options
    xodramaprincessxodramaprincess Posts: 4,938 New Member
    edited January 2012
    :?
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    :?
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited January 2012

Drama; I just realized I forgot to 'total' my scores before I sent them to you. Sorry :/
    that's quite alright. If you could just quickly total them next time that would be great but i had aboslutely no problem doing it this once :)
  • Options
    NikkiBeth20NikkiBeth20 Posts: 610 Member
    edited January 2012
    I'm lurking now, CONGRATS NIK FOR GETTING FIRST PLACE!!!!!!!
  • Options
    NikkiBeth20NikkiBeth20 Posts: 610 Member
    edited January 2012
    Cinderpelt wrote:
    IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna be 12!! :wink:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Gah, I forgot how it felt to be 12! I am 21 and I forgot already!
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    I'm lurking now, CONGRATS NIK FOR GETTING FIRST PLACE!!!!!!!

SQUEE thank you ^____^
  • Options
    FlowerFanFlowerFan Posts: 1,454
    edited January 2012
    ashleyadorable such a shame to see you leave! You did amazing!
    RAWR! I just got 6th place! *dancing*
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Happy Birthday Cinderpelt!!!!
    I wish you all the best!
  • Options
    GemmabubblesGemmabubbles Posts: 1,737 Member
    edited January 2012
    Thanks so much unfortunetly I can't turn my grapic settings up it might be my grapichs card I'm not sure!!! I'm very worrried about doing this assinment now!!
    Sims 4 Vampire CC showcase!
    nO4zXfe.png?3
  • Options
    GemmabubblesGemmabubbles Posts: 1,737 Member
    edited January 2012
    I think I have an idea!!
    EDIT: No I don't :mrgreen:
    Sims 4 Vampire CC showcase!
    nO4zXfe.png?3
  • Options
    nz_angelnz_angel Posts: 220
    edited January 2012
    YAY JC CAME IN 3rd YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY
    BFF 4 EVA
    NZ
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Thanks so much unfortunetly I can't turn my grapic settings up it might be my grapichs card I'm not sure!!! I'm very worrried about doing this assinment now!!
    taking your picture into different editing programs can help. there are tutorials all over the internet. also saving it as a PNG instead of a JPEG helps
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    nz_angel wrote:
    YAY JC CAME IN 3rd YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY
    BFF 4 EVA
    NZ
    lol. good to see model's friends coming to route for them! welcome to the forum!
  • Options
    worm178worm178 Posts: 4,462 Member
    edited January 2012
    I sent you an e-mail.
    Click it » My blog features Sims stuff like Machinima, Downloads, Stories, Reviews, and more!
  • Options
    pepper090889pepper090889 Posts: 3,354 Member
    edited January 2012
    Seen it =] I have an idea for a photo, but I just wanted to let you know that I had to delete all of my CC and possibly do a reinstall if my game keeps crashing. I was working on my photo today and had my model dressed and then it crashed right before I started doing the pictures =/ But it should work long enough for me to upload my model so that I can reinstall her as well.

Thank you for the comments. I will be sure to check for any posing or game glitches in the future =]
    ofNj4ul
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Seen it =] I have an idea for a photo, but I just wanted to let you know that I had to delete all of my CC and possibly do a reinstall if my game keeps crashing. I was working on my photo today and had my model dressed and then it crashed right before I started doing the pictures =/ But it should work long enough for me to upload my model so that I can reinstall her as well.

Thank you for the comments. I will be sure to check for any posing or game glitches in the future =]
    okay. thank you for checking in.
    If you are having game complications and need to reinstall I have absolutely no problem what so ever if you want to avoid extra work and simply re create or make a new model for the comp. instead of going through all of your game to clear it up :)
    all i would need if you wish to do that is a headshot of the new model on a white background again. Though if you prefer to go through your game and use the same model that is perfectly fine to. I'm just trying to stay flexible and accomidate if any problems are occuring with your game.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    worm178 wrote:
    I sent you an e-mail.
    thank you very much :) I responded
  • Options
    ashleyadorableashleyadorable Posts: 7,254 Member
    edited January 2012
    :cry::cry::cry:
    Oh well :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Thanks for having me, and i will be in the shadows, lurking *disappears*
  • Options
    pepper090889pepper090889 Posts: 3,354 Member
    edited January 2012

okay. thank you for checking in.
    If you are having game complications and need to reinstall I have absolutely no problem what so ever if you want to avoid extra work and simply re create or make a new model for the comp. instead of going through all of your game to clear it up :)
    all i would need if you wish to do that is a headshot of the new model on a white background again. Though if you prefer to go through your game and use the same model that is perfectly fine to. I'm just trying to stay flexible and accomidate if any problems are occuring with your game.

Oh, no it's no problem at all. I was able to get it to cooperate long enough to take some photos, but then I realized I wasn't allowed to add text to the image. [Probably should have checked that first.] So I will work on some ideas for the photos I have or just try again tomorrow.
    ofNj4ul
  • Options
    Tweety5401Tweety5401 Posts: 1,918 Member
    edited January 2012
    Leaving for GA tomorrow night! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Drama I have a question ^___^ I wanted to know how immunity works? I'll have my assignment up in a sec :shock: this was a hard one :?
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Assignment Three

Screenshot-ki.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    I'll have my assignment up this weekend.
    Just a question,
    In the first assignment my model was straight and had a boyfriend right now, she has a girfriend is that OK? Because that would make this so much easier.