Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hey everyone! Thanks for everything!

Sorry I haven't been around. I just wanted to drop in and say thanks to everyone who has gifted me, even though I have been away.
I have had a long and eventful summer. As much as I like the people around here I have been avoiding it a bit, simply because I have no spare money and hate coming over here not being able to gift! It's hard watching all the gifting and not to be able to do it yourself lol.
I have been doing other productive things though. Like being an intern at Simatography (They are the ones that do the Sims International Film Festival). I have so far assisted with the Fall festival, and magazine. And have so many other things going on over there. speaking of which I wanted to let you all know if you are interested in photography, machinima, or story telling and just want to do it for fun you should stop by!
Shhh this hasn't been announced yet but I will be holding a challenge over there in December ;). You can click my banner and it will take you to the site.
Besides being super busy with sim stuff, a lot has changed in our lives. My fiance is now going to college for an engineer degree.. wooohooo! I am also doing a class right now. It's about how to use resources around you to get ahead in life. It has been a very helpful class, especially because next year I have to go back to working after not working for 6 years! Busy busy busy! hehe.
Anyhoo.. Hope everyone is doing great, I miss you all! ((BIG HUGZ)) I will try to be here a little more, I love it around her during the winter months! Hot cocoa and great sim friends, who could for anything more!

Comments

• Options
    hi54321hi54321 Posts: 2,554 New Member
    edited November 2011
    We missed you! Just because you are not able to gift doesn't mean you are not welcome here! We all love you! Stay! Stay! Stay!
  • Options
    TojaxTojax Posts: 5,076 Member
    edited November 2011
    Glad to see that you're alive and enjoying your internship :)
    Thank you for the info about the site :D I'll definitively check it out!
  • Options
    PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    edited November 2011
    Wow! that's awesome! No need to feel bad about not being able to gift. We love and miss you
    :) Smile!

• Options
    SimsManiac2k9SimsManiac2k9 Posts: 11,322 Member
    edited November 2011

Hello! Welcome back!

Wow, Sounds like you have been busy! I hope you had fun!

Don't feel bad about gifting.. Still welcome here! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    kazee169kazee169 Posts: 2,984
    edited November 2011
    I know I am welcome here... but I have to avoid using money I don't have! LOL I get far to tempted to start gifting and just can't afford it. Thanks everyone! I am actually checking out some of the new comps up right now to see if I want to get something built ;).