Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Will EA release a box set?

I know it's kind of way early to tell if EA will release a Sims 3 Boxset, but I was wondering if there had been any word on it yet? I want to buy the EPs and SPs, but I don't want there to end up being a boxset with a bunch of extra content. I've been playing The Sims since the beginning, but I've never looked into boxsets since I already had all the games. Don't know why I'm wondering now, but I am. :D

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    edited October 2011
    i think they have
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    CloudwalkerNZCloudwalkerNZ Posts: 1,343 New Member
    edited October 2011
    calmorezoo wrote:
    i think they have

Have they? Haven't seen one. But EA do seem to bundle a lot of EP and SP together. I think I saw a pet and base game version for around $35 US :mrgreen:
  • Options
    AngelicMiseryAngelicMisery Posts: 397 New Member
    edited October 2011
    Yeah, I've seen them do Base game + Ambitions, and Base game + Pets. But I haven't seen any type of box set. Like with the games on separate discs.
  • Options
    Purplefreak3Purplefreak3 Posts: 583 Member
    edited October 2011
    Have not seen a physical box set but back in July Steam sold the base game and all expansions and stuff packs for $80 don't think there ever been a better collection then that for that price.
  • Options
    Basher11Basher11 Posts: 84
    edited October 2011
    Awwr I Hope they do that would be so Cool :mrgreen:
  • Options
    SimsManiac2k9SimsManiac2k9 Posts: 11,322 Member
    edited October 2011

No, The only ones you can buy are the bundles, I don't have any of them I have all the separate discs.

TS1 has a box set, But that was not released until TS2 came out. (I don't know if there has been one for TS2 yet)

It will probably be out whenever TS3 is over.. People think that will not be unill 2018.
  • Options
    CloudwalkerNZCloudwalkerNZ Posts: 1,343 New Member
    edited October 2011

No, The only ones you can buy are the bundles, I don't have any of them I have all the separate discs.

TS1 has a box set, But that was not released until TS2 came out. (I don't know if there has been one for TS2 yet)

It will probably be out whenever TS3 is over.. People think that will not be unill 2018.

LOL since the world is supposed to end at 2012. I guess we will never see a box set then :twisted: