The final, special edition of the Friday Highlights has been posted here. Take a trip down memory lane with us.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How do I keep animals off community lot??

I tried to have a wedding party for the very first time at Betrothal Bungalow which I made into a community lot. Everything was going fine until uninvited HORSES started walking through my ceremony. I know that doors can be locked to disallow pets, but I don't think that can be done on a community lot. Also, I don't want them hanging on the grounds outside of the house either so I don't know how to keep them away. I seem to remember a "No Pets Allowed" sign that you could place in the yard in Sims 2 but I couldn't find a sign like that. Anyone know how I can get rid of these horses and have a pet-free wedding ceremony??

Comments

• Options
    mintnorth24mintnorth24 Posts: 52
    edited October 2011
    There is the gnome you can place to discourage wild life. IT can be found in the pet menu in buy mode. I think its in the MISC tab.
  • Options
    sweetheart509sweetheart509 Posts: 30 Member
    edited October 2011
    Sorry, I didn't notice those gnomes there...but thanks!! :lol:
  • Options
    mylonitemylonite Posts: 1 New Member
    Does this also work on pets owned by resident sims? I built a restaurant and dogs owned by residents (not strays) keep showing up.