Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can you edit Stories?

Like for example after i publish say ch. one of my series and then i write chapter two can i go back and edit chapter one to put a link that goes to chapter two?

ive seen people do this for example in behind closet doors

i really want to know how to do this myself!

is there an edit button or something?

The first person who answers this question and actually tells me how to edit my stories will get half or maybbe even their full studio rec'd by me!

Thanks guys, hope you can help me!

~kaile :lol:

Comments

• Options
    PrincessLala14PrincessLala14 Posts: 29,231 Member
    edited October 2011
    I can't tell you your answer, but I am wondering...if they need to tell you how to edit your stories to get you to rec their studio, what happens if you can't edit stoires...?
    purple_flowers_39.jpg
  • Options
    ronile1ronile1 Posts: 8,166 New Member
    edited October 2011
    when you go to your studio there's a delete option an edit info option and edit option next to every story. and no need to rec :)
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    BlueNosedFriendBlueNosedFriend Posts: 9,401 New Member
    edited October 2011
    I don't think you can, I think you just make a new story with the link but the exact same story! I haven't seen an edit button so that's just what I think they do.
  • Options
    KaileKaile Posts: 2,369 Member
    edited October 2011
    I can't tell you your answer, but I am wondering...if they need to tell you how to edit your stories to get you to rec their studio, what happens if you can't edit stoires...?
    then i wouldnt rec anybody but if you want ill rec your studio because im in a good mood
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    I don't think you can, I think you just make a new story with the link but the exact same story! I haven't seen an edit button so that's just what I think they do.
    thanks
  • Options
    PrincessLala14PrincessLala14 Posts: 29,231 Member
    edited October 2011
    Kaile wrote:
    then i wouldnt rec anybody but if you want ill rec your studio because im in a good mood
    Haha, I wasn't looking for recs, I was just curious ;)
    And hurrah for people that do know the answer! I never use the story thing on this site, I always post them on the forums or on a blog ?.?
    purple_flowers_39.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    ronile1 wrote:
    when you go to your studio there's a delete option and edit option next to every story. and no need to rec :)
    yay! thanks so much! and u sure about the recs?
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    OKAY I JUST TRIED IT AND IT WORKS!

thanks so much you guys! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    BlueNosedFriendBlueNosedFriend Posts: 9,401 New Member
    edited October 2011
    No problem! Free cookies for everybody!!!!!