Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Stuck in Edit Style!

I am stuck editing the style of an object and I can't save because I am in edit town mode! I really don't want to loose all I have done! Is there I can refresh the game or something? Please help! I worked so hard! :cry:

Comments

• Options
    smashbridges20smashbridges20 Posts: 7,397 Member
    edited October 2011
    try clicking on the square of fabric you are trying to edit. in the create a style widget you have the fabric on the left in the boxes that you are editing, and on the right the different styles you can change them to. click on the box on the left, and that helps me sometimes give my options back to save what I'm doing and exit.

i hope that makes sense. I'm not sure it does, but i'm also not sure how else to say it?
  • Options
    23sha2823sha28 Posts: 277 New Member
    edited October 2011
    No I don't think you understand, I know how to edit a style but when I clicked accept the thing on the right that lets you create the style disappeared but it acts like it is still there, like the mouse is still that artist pallete and you can't go to edit town or anything until you push "accept" but it is gone! I tried to take a video but it doesn't show the mouse, but it is the artist pallete mouse and see, I try to click something to edit it but it wont work.

I don't know how to put a video up here that isn't on the internet :(
  • Options
    23sha2823sha28 Posts: 277 New Member
    edited October 2011
    Ok I think I am just going to take pictures of all the rooms that I edited, quit, and look at the pictures to remake it again. I'm surprised it took me that long to figure that out! :D