Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

To Do, Or Not To Do? Question ;)

Hi Guys, so i have the sims3 pets xbox360 and its a good game...but TO BE HONEST i really want the pc version...is seems to have a lot more going for it ike horses (which i pre-orderd my xbox version thinking thre was horses in it (dont ask) ) but iv seen LOTS AND I MEAN LOTS of people complaning about gliches and pet problems like they are all mangled and deformed and stuff and their pets and sims freez all the time and the game runs slow.....so this makes me think twice....i dont want to waste money on somthing that barely works...so please should i buy the game or should i stick to my consul version> opinions plz ?zxxxx

Comments

• Options
    CrazycatldyCrazycatldy Posts: 4,588 Member
    edited October 2011
    I haven't had any problems with the game.
    As long as you're sure your PC can handle it,I would recommend the game. :)
  • Options
    tiger_lily5tiger_lily5 Posts: 3,904 Member
    edited October 2011
    I haven't had any glitches or issues since I installed, in fact it even fixed my old photography glitch! :) But I do think it depends on your computer. I have seen some people having issues, so if you're not sure, I would post your computer specs on here or the technical forum and ask if it would run okay on your computer. :)
    ✼ My TS3 MyPage
  • Options
    MonsterMuseMonsterMuse Posts: 7
    edited December 2011
    Don't do it! I have a brand new, I mean, BRAND NEW Mac and there are so many glitches, it's just crazy! Stick with the console version no matter what people here are trying to sell you! You end up having to star over and over and over and every time there's a patch it seems to make it worse! Then you get all into downloading new clothes and stuff which costs real money, but still, you're starting over and over and over. It's frustrating, and I end up playing other games for months, then check back to see if the glitches that chased me away have been fixed, but no.

The worst part is EA has the WORST customer service in history, and you don't have to take my word for it! Check the forums, Google, and pretty much anywhere type in EA + Customer Service or The Sims+Customer Service and you can read post after post about how they leave us hanging all the time.

Good luck!
  • Options
    DrapesDrapes Posts: 2,794 New Member
    edited December 2011
    I downloaded pets and have no problems with it!
    Just make sure your computer is able to handle everything and you will be okay.
  • Options
    specialwafflespecialwaffle Posts: 105
    edited December 2011
    Depending on your computer, and your computers specs, go for it. Unless of course, your computer doesn't meet the requirements, or there isn't any cases of it working on your computer from other people.

My computer is slightly below specs on processor speed, however the game works fine, and I haven't had anything serious other then one problem that occurs rarely. Which has nothing to do with my processor.

Just be positive before you buy it :] it's a good game.