Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Really need help!

Ok, so I'm in Ireland and I was told that the only way to get the limited edition Pets was to pre-order it. I did NOT pre-order it. However, when I went to Game this morning, the copy they sold me was the limited edition. I'm trying to install it, but it's telling me I need the registration number I got with my confirmation email/game manual or packaging/game card.

Because I didn't order it, I didn't get a confirmation email.
There is no game manual and no number on the scant inside packaging.
I don't have a game card.

What can I do to get my registration number?

Comments

• Options
    SeontaSeonta Posts: 51 Member
    edited October 2011
    I did preorder, inside my box I got an installation guide and two other inserts. The first insert is the game serial number. The second one has a red side that says exclusive limited edition content. I used that code to "register" my game on sims 3 site and it gave me the exclusive content.
  • Options
    emakav2emakav2 Posts: 122
    edited October 2011
    I have the red insert, with the limited edition pet store, and the second one is a green one telling me about Sims3 Hidden Springs.

edited to add: you're absolutely correct! Lol! I was going crazy for a second, because Game Ireland won't take back opened PC games. I got lumped with a bad copy of Medieval that way. :(
  • Options
    SeontaSeonta Posts: 51 Member
    edited October 2011
    :-) I Just downloaded it myself this morning. I am going to use it here in a bit when I start my game back up. Glad it helped.