The final, special edition of the Friday Highlights has been posted here. Take a trip down memory lane with us.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wild Animals in Hidden Springs? + 2 other questions...

Has anyone seen wild animals and horses in Hidden Springs?

Also do you have to have a fence free yard for wild animals to visit if you have the knome in the yard?

And where do we find the pet adoption ageny to place in other towns? or is there no building for it outside of Appaloosa Plains?

Comments

• Options
    PurpleRosesPurpleRoses Posts: 3,796 Member
    edited October 2011
    As far as Hidden Springs goes, I'm not sure. I don't have that neighborhood.

I've actually been reading about a lot of people saying that the gnomes don't actually work. In fact, it seems that they keep the pets away instead of attracting them.

There is no actual building to adopt pets. You either look in the news paper or call on your phone in order to get pets from a shelter.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    So then where are we able to get the Panda Chow or the Tiger dog at? Do we have to create them ourselves in order to have them?
  • Options
    PurpleRosesPurpleRoses Posts: 3,796 Member
    edited October 2011
    I believe the breeds you are talking about where special edition for the PS3 and Xbox. With the computer games, you are able to go in and create those yourself.