Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sorry to bother you...

... but is anyone else not able to enter their profile page? Mine doesn't want to open :?

Comments

• Options
    sheri19asheri19a Posts: 1,656 Member
    edited October 2011
    The site has been having hic-cups all day :D keep trying
  • Options
    SharonjSharonj Posts: 5,246 Member
    edited October 2011
    I there some kind of maintenance going on? I don't see anyone's picture, and can't access anything but forums.
  • Options
    TojaxTojax Posts: 5,076 Member
    edited October 2011
    Sharonj wrote:
    I there some kind of maintenance going on? I don't see anyone's picture, and can't access anything but forums.

Must be maintenance (I hope) or something along those lines... I can't see any avi pictures either...
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    I don't recall getting any messages about maintenance, but I hope that's what's going on!
  • Options
    StinalinaStinalina Posts: 2,396 Member
    edited October 2011
    Usually around a new release a lot of new and old users come to the page to seek information etc.
    I think its just our good old sims 3 page that cant keep up with all the action, i met Liam several times today. Just be patience and it will get better again :)
  • Options
    Jurik1124Jurik1124 Posts: 4,627 New Member
    edited October 2011
    The forum has expansion pack release syndrome right now. I can't see anyone's pics and some pages won't even come up...
  • Options
    TojaxTojax Posts: 5,076 Member
    edited October 2011
    Jurik1124 wrote:
    The forum has expansion pack release syndrome right now. I can't see anyone's pics and some pages won't even come up...

This issue is literally "eating" the site page... Right now all I can do is navigate in this section of the forum. I can't even log out since the whole top part of the page is empty... It's a little eerie :lol:
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Tojax wrote:
    Jurik1124 wrote:

This issue is literally "eating" the site page... Right now all I can do is navigate in this section of the forum. I can't even log out since the whole top part of the page is empty... It's a little eerie :lol:

Same here!
  • Options
    StinalinaStinalina Posts: 2,396 Member
    edited October 2011
    My top page is gone too and half your avatars :) Its EA as we know it! :) Always relay on its not working! :D
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    I just pulled up my sims 3 game launcher, and it's blink under the welcome tab! Is anyone else having this problem?
  • Options
    74108529637410852963 Posts: 3,708 New Member
    edited October 2011
    I am not able to acces my page, my friends, my messages, the store, only the fourms. I made the mistake of loging out, and when I tried to log back in, I got liam. But I am back now! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    AznSenseiAznSensei Posts: 11,789 Member
    edited October 2011
    It's slowly coming back up. Earlier I couldn't access the site, only the forums.

Also, the forums had everyone's avi broken, but now that's back too.

Give or take a few mins or so ^_^
  • Options
    5139851398 Posts: 850 New Member
    edited October 2011
    They were working on the site; they added a whole "Getting Started" tab to the top of the page :P

Edit: I just noticed that Movies & More is gone! NOOOOOO! :cry: :x :cry:

Edit again: Just realized we can still go on Movies & More... :oops: I don't know if it's te only way now but I clicked on a story already created that was still in my Studio and could get to Movies & More by clicking on the link on the left of the screen, below The Sims 3 logo, above the 'Get Creative'
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    AznSenseiAznSensei Posts: 11,789 Member
    edited October 2011
    Probably for all those people who don't know how to play Pets or the game itself x.x
  • Options
    imogerimoger Posts: 5,790 Member
    edited October 2011
    Sharonj wrote:
    I just pulled up my sims 3 game launcher, and it's blink under the welcome tab! Is anyone else having this problem?
    I often have this problem. Tried to delete cache-files, but it didn't help. But other tabs work well, so I think it's some kind of problem with the connection to the site.