Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Opinions, Suggestions? Town home [FINISHED w/link to download & pix]

So I am trying to get better at my yards.... not be afraid of landscaping.... and fences ...lol which is easier said then done.... therefore I could use some honest critiquing ...I wont hold it against anyone.... just looking to better my creations and get more rec's and downloads!

Thanks for looking!

Ive only worked on the exterior of the home and this is where I am at.
Front:
nzel8j.jpg

Back:
1z63z21.jpg

The house itself is a 3 story + unattached basement (entry available via backyard) with lap pool, balcony, parking spot & porch.

Comments

• Options
    angeliii82angeliii82 Posts: 2,042 Member
    edited October 2011
    It needs some gnomes! Just kidding!

It looks nice, it's just missing the lived in feel, maybe a chair or a potted plan on that wrap around porch otherwise I love it and would love to see the inside!
  • Options
    OilbasedoleanderOilbasedoleander Posts: 2,967 Member
    edited October 2011
    A lovely town home! The roof looks great, as for landscaping, I would have no clue. We don't have many town homes down here with trees~ But I do like what you did with the bamboo~ Maybe a BBQ and chairs outside for entertainment around the pool? :] I like that the porch wraps around to the backyard instead of it being out front, a neat look <3 More pics please!
  • Options
    jessstewart88jessstewart88 Posts: 376 New Member
    edited October 2011
    Thank you soooo much for the advice/thoughts :)

Here is the outside "finished"" and the 1st floor "finished" lol

4vfnzn.jpg

2zyj0a8.jpg

2gw95df.jpg

w15kir.jpg

9symwi.jpg

30hpnah.jpg

2gx0cxx.jpg

2 more floors & a basement >.>
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Alright, its completed and packaged for anyone interested in downloading it.... here are the rest of the screens

Floor Plan for Floor 1
    2wdcx8o.jpg

Floor 2
    2hygo6x.jpg

r8sfn7.jpg

im8cuv.jpg

Floor 3
    16i9lz8.jpg

Basement
    2zfs4tc.jpg

33k8vte.jpg

20jjsbb.jpg

Description: "Compact Serenity"
    3 bedroom, 3 bathroom, 4 floor (including walk out basement) home to please! First floor boasts open flowing floor plan with eat in kitchen & cozy living area! 2nd floor has children's bedroom & bath, 3rd floor is a large master suite with private bath! Basement is decked out for Dad - office, bathroom, & workout area! Dont forget the backyard complete with private lap pool! 102k furnished, 60k unfurnished.

Download Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4725921
  • Options
    addict1220addict1220 Posts: 3,778 New Member
    edited October 2011
    Hi, Jess.
    Just gave you a rec. I really like the landscaping and the cute boys room with the accent wall. And it looks like you added those requested gnomes . :D

Addict
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    addict1220 wrote:
    Hi, Jess.
    Just gave you a rec. I really like the landscaping and the cute boys room with the accent wall. And it looks like you added those requested gnomes . :D

Addict

Thank you Addict, for the kind words & rec :)