Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

3 bedroom 2 bath equestrian ranch lot - 200k

I had put this lot together yesterday (And it is uploaded from yesterday) however when I woke up today the exterior was annoying me so I reconfigured the landscaping, added in some more detail and cleaned up the cluttered areas... I also added some splash walls inside the house (lighter colors) to make the reds really POP instead of just blending in to a never ending eyesore!)

Here is the first link: (incase you want an eye sore lol)
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4721667

Here is the NEW link! (trust me, download this one!)
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4724438

Updated Screens:

Street View
mj26px.jpg

Back View
2mz045d.jpg

1st Floor: Featuring open floor plan consisting of a large fireplace, gourmet kitchen with breakfast bar, and dining area. 1st & 2nd bedrooms (including nursery) are on this floor, as is 1 bathroom & laundry area.
2wqtw2h.jpg

2nd Floor: Featuring a loft, den area, master bath, master suite, wrap around balcony!
nvrtjt.jpg

Exterior Bird's Eye View: Barn, exercise/training areas, sandbox, tree house, and gardening areas!
rjdqpl.jpg

Feedback is always welcome and appreciated! Ive come a long way thanks to the kind & honest feedback of others! :)

-Jess Miykal-Li

Comments

• Options
    happyjmehappyjme Posts: 1,741 Member
    edited October 2011
    oo it's very modern but the black, red and white give it a retro-fitted feel! Very nice. I'll give it a rec. Any CC or no?
  • Options
    jessstewart88jessstewart88 Posts: 376 New Member
    edited October 2011
    Shouldnt be any cc, no, I have some in game but try very hard not to accidentally let it slip in with my creations. IF its there its mainly the free stuff from the EA store lol... no mods or hacks either, all play tested :)
  • Options
    jessstewart88jessstewart88 Posts: 376 New Member
    edited October 2011
    Oh and btw Thank you very much for the rec :)