Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello Simmers Glad you are all enjoying your new The Sims 3 Pets

Hello there fellow simmers,

Congrats on getting your new Pets Ep. Mine is about 30 miles away from my house. Maybe I will get it today or maybe tomorrow. Mine is coming by way of Post office. I ordered my game through GameStop. I am happy that Gamestop used a tracker with the post office so I can see where it is at this time. Yes 30 miles from my House.

Well I have been lurking and reading all your posts about the new Pet EP. I have read about deers, raccoons, uni-corns oh my. I have seen the pictures you all have posted. This Ep looks like lots of fun. I cannot wait to get mine.

First thing I am going to do after I get my Limited pets edition is see how my two mini Dachshunds play in this game. I made them in the demo download so I will see how they work out. Thanks to all of you that downloaded them that was a big surpise to me. Thanks again.

You all have a fun with your new ep. I will be lurking around to see what else you all have posted up about the new game. I cannot wait to see more pictures and see what else you are all discovering in this game.

Heres to great times and great fun with the Limited Edition of The Sims 3 Pets. :D

Your friend in Sims,
Winterloc

Comments

• Options
    EvilDog286EvilDog286 Posts: 110 New Member
    edited October 2011
    I am still waiting for mine to ship.
  • Options
    winterlocwinterloc Posts: 348 Member
    edited October 2011
    Hi EvilDog286,

It will ship out soon and before you know it, it will be in your hands and you will be installing it on your computer. Heres hoping for a happy game play when you get your new game. :D

Your friend in Sims,
    Winterloc
  • Options
    FaloolaPancakeFaloolaPancake Posts: 28 Member
    edited October 2011
    Lol I too have been lurking... Im usually not a forums-person...but I like hearing about others who are playing it already and seeing thier pics and hearing about the new stuff. I didnt even realize there were going to be unicorns until you just said it in your post! : )

My copy is due to arrive sometime this morning/afternoon. : )
  • Options
    winterlocwinterloc Posts: 348 Member
    edited October 2011
    Hi FaloolaPancake,
    I did not know about the unicorns till I read the post about them myself. I wonder what other creatures we will find in this new game. I just check my tracker and I see it is here in my town. I too will get it this afternoon as it is now out for delivery. :D
    This is the second time I am trying to post this reply got Liam page so I guess everyone is busy posting their game experiance. I also notice my thread goes the way side real quick and when that happens we know everyone is posting all their good information about the game.

I am excited now that my game too will be here today. I now cannot wait I guess I got peps now :D being excited and all.

Enjoy your new game when you get it, I think I will as long as my older computer can handle it.
    Your simming friend,
    Winterloc