Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can you do this with pets (cat questions by the way)

I was wondering if:

1 - Can you put the cat food/water bowls on a counter for them to eat/drink from? If you don't understand what I mean I took this this morning on my phone of my cat drinking from her bowl
th_19102011.jpg

2 - Can cats walk along counters and other objects (surfaces, lounges, beds, etc.)?

3 - Can cats drink from the tap on the sinks? My cat used to do it before the bowl, it was so cute seeing her try to drink from the stream without getting wet ^^

Comments

• Options
    TheHappySimmerTheHappySimmer Posts: 154 Member
    edited October 2011
    You can't put the food bowls on the counter for them to eat from. The food bowls for cats are the same bowls for dogs, so they are quite large. There would be no room for the cat.

Cats CAN jump up on to surfaces, tables, couches, chairs, beds, etc. They can also sleep in any of those places. They can also hide underneath furniture, like couches. I have yet to check if they can hide under the bed, though.

I don't think cats can drink from the tap, but I haven't checked yet! They can, however, play in the bathtub and toilet, as well as drink from the toilet. :lol:
  • Options
    johnnosimjohnnosim Posts: 76 New Member
    edited October 2011
    My cat jumped onto the counter, groomed his coat and then took a nap. There is no interaction with items on counters and you cannot put the cat dish on the counter.

I'm still experimenting all that you can do, it'll take time to see and experience it all :)
  • Options
    johnnosimjohnnosim Posts: 76 New Member
    edited October 2011
    You can't put the food bowls on the counter for them to eat from. The food bowls for cats are the same bowls for dogs, so they are quite large. There would be no room for the cat.

Cats CAN jump up on to surfaces, tables, couches, chairs, beds, etc. They can also sleep in any of those places. They can also hide underneath furniture, like couches. I have yet to check if they can hide under the bed, though.

I don't think cats can drink from the tap, but I haven't checked yet! They can, however, play in the bathtub and toilet, as well as drink from the toilet. :lol:

Cats can hide under beds, yep.
    They can drink from toilets and play in bath tubs...
  • Options
    Verbaltee99Verbaltee99 Posts: 403 New Member
    edited October 2011
    Thanks for the responses ^^

All those animations sound cute (well not the drinking from the toilet). I can't wait to have cats now ^^