Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Any other mac'ies preorder from GameTree?

Just wondering what time GameTree releases their DDs ...anyone ever preordered a DD from them in the past? Im praying its as close to midnight as possible.... Ive never done a DD for an EP... always gone to walmart at midnight and picked it up! But then I read that for Origin customers their DDs are rumored to not be available until...noon? Yikes! I might have jut messed myself up horribly *sigh* :shock:

Comments

• Options
    eclipsetrixxzeclipsetrixxz Posts: 1,534 Member
    edited October 2011
    I have ordered from Gametree for another game, they gave me my game at 12am, the night of the release. I'm not sure if that was a promotion or what, but yeah. I only ordered once, because they tried to charge me twice.
    353235_b.jpg
  • Options
    jessstewart88jessstewart88 Posts: 376 New Member
    edited October 2011
    Thank you :)) made me very happy lol - they only charged me once, but I just preordered on Saturday because my game just started working with TL lol... so im just worried..... ya know the newness and unknown of DDs is a scary thing... the idea of not having a hard copy - but im trying to get use to it since it seems to not be going away (what with movies and games and such).
  • Options
    eclipsetrixxzeclipsetrixxz Posts: 1,534 Member
    edited October 2011
    I collect the sims 3, so I want all the boxes and cd's.
    353235_b.jpg