Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Niac1234's International Creations NEW Postmodern Glamour Pg. 31 ~8/07/14~

Comments

• Options
    Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    edited February 2012
    What a beautiful park, Niac! The landscaping is gorgeous and Springlike. What do you have for spawners on this lot?
  • Options
    niac1234niac1234 Posts: 6,735 Member
    edited February 2012
    I present...
    AMSTERDAM HAVEN!!!

No CC
    20x30
    2 bed, 2 bath
    I love this house most of all for it's shaded backyard. If you go to ground view. It'll look great. otherwise, the trees will fade well, but there's still nice shade. :D

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5169292

AmsterdamHaven.png

Screenshot-21-1.jpg

Screenshot-17-2.jpg

Screenshot-18-1.jpg

I hope y'all enjoy!!
    Cheers! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Bump :shock:
  • Options
    Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    edited February 2012
    Niac, I really like this little cottage, love the gambrel roof with the dormers and the natural garden. I have such a time getting mine to not look structured, yours is wonderful. After looking it over, with the outdoor seating area, the abundance of wine and comfy seating, I can see myself using this lot as a community lot. My sim would go there for some wine tasting and reading. :D Did you by chance put any butterfly spawners on this lot? Rec'd and will be dl'ed when I get more of the store items I am lacking.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Niac, I really like this little cottage, love the gambrel roof with the dormers and the natural garden. I have such a time getting mine to not look structured, yours is wonderful. After looking it over, with the outdoor seating area, the abundance of wine and comfy seating, I can see myself using this lot as a community lot. My sim would go there for some wine tasting and reading. :D Did you by chance put any butterfly spawners on this lot? Rec'd and will be dl'ed when I get more of the store items I am lacking.

Thank you for the compliments. You know. I forgot the butterfly spawners. And I really regret it, because they would've looked really good. Nectary is a good Idea. I would've put a basement, but that's such a hassle with foundation. I'm sure there's plenty room for plants in backyard. :D Hope you're doing well. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    will2586will2586 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited February 2012
    Looks Great Niac! I will have to DL when my game stops deleting Worlds, CC, and downloaded lots!

~Will
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    will2586 wrote:
    Looks Great Niac! I will have to DL when my game stops deleting Worlds, CC, and downloaded lots!

~Will

well that's unfortunate. But I'm glad you like it! :D
  • Options
    will2586will2586 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited February 2012
    niac1234 wrote:
    will2586 wrote:

~Will

well that's unfortunate. But I'm glad you like it! :D

Yeah, it just happened while trying to fix the "Disc Authorization Failure."

~Will
  • Options
    PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    edited February 2012
    Marvelous build :D And the landscaping is beautiful, as always. You're so good at that :]
    You should join the party :mrgreen: Rec'd and downloaded ^__^
  • Options
    socalkdlsocalkdl Posts: 1,636 Member
    edited February 2012
    Beautiful job Niac. Rec'd and added to my Favs. Lovely in every way!
    Kirk
    5333973613_ed4ac33a1d_z.jpg
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited February 2012
    Niac, this is my favourite build from you. :D Love the architecture! Specially the roof is very well done! Love the stone exterior and the interiors are stunning! Left you a well deserved recommendation. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Manssom wrote:
    Marvelous build :D And the landscaping is beautiful, as always. You're so good at that :]
    You should join the party :mrgreen: Rec'd and downloaded ^__^

Oooh! I completely forgot to add that there. I also have to go to the showcasing thread by Simguru Hydra! perhaps that'll bring this from 300 downloads to 400! :D
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    socalkdl wrote:
    Beautiful job Niac. Rec'd and added to my Favs. Lovely in every way!
    Kirk
    5333973613_ed4ac33a1d_z.jpg

Thanks Kirk! You're always so kind to me. :D
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    yanti68 wrote:
    Niac, this is my favourite build from you. :D Love the architecture! Specially the roof is very well done! Love the stone exterior and the interiors are stunning! Left you a well deserved recommendation. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

It seems like all are your favorite Yanti. :P the way that you beam. I like this one a lot too. it's very small and simple. And I just love dutch colonials. :D
  • Options
    k2m1took2m1too Posts: 3,128 Member
    edited February 2012
    Hi Niac! Nice work on your latest lot! I left you a rec/dl for it!
  • Options
    YOTEAMOYOTEAMO Posts: 1,374 Member
    edited February 2012
    Hey Niac!

this is adorable, I actually rec'd it earlier when I saw it on the exchange. I love the table area in the garden surrounded by lots of wonderful flowers. It's the perfect place to drink all of that lovely wine <3
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    YOTEAMO wrote:
    Hey Niac!

this is adorable, I actually rec'd it earlier when I saw it on the exchange. I love the table area in the garden surrounded by lots of wonderful flowers. It's the perfect place to drink all of that lovely wine <3

Thanks. Someone else actually made it into a nectary. I might do that for my world, Godric's Hollow. :D

Thanks to you too K2! I know you've been "anticipating," it.
    (if we're using extremities ;))
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    I wish I could show y'all my next 2 builds. They're epic! :D
  • Options
    KimSim1965KimSim1965 Posts: 712 Member
    edited February 2012
    niac,

Amsterdam Haven is darling! Rec'd it.

I love all the trees...wish I could live there!

Kim
    :wink:
  • Options
    svlynsvlyn Posts: 4,409 Member
    edited February 2012
    Niac your so talented, i love Amsterdam haven. Its stunning in everyway, you have truely become one of the best builders out there. Recd as always.

As for using butterfly and fish spawners not sure i like to use them anymore because they stay on the lot after deletion. And if people don't use buybebug to get rid of them , and add another lot on that location with butterflies they can soon be over run in a plathoria of the little flying critters or have a pond ooozing with thousands of fish. I am thinking of using fog emiters instead to have fake butterflies and fish. That is if i ever build again. Very busy in real atm. Take care my friend and keep on creating those wonderful lots.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    svlyn wrote:
    Niac your so talented, i love Amsterdam haven. Its stunning in everyway, you have truely become one of the best builders out there. Recd as always.

As for using butterfly and fish spawners not sure i like to use them anymore because they stay on the lot after deletion. And if people don't use buybebug to get rid of them , and add another lot on that location with butterflies they can soon be over run in a plathoria of the little flying critters or have a pond ooozing with thousands of fish. I am thinking of using fog emiters instead to have fake butterflies and fish. That is if i ever build again. Very busy in real atm. Take care my friend and keep on creating those wonderful lots.

Thank's a lot Svlyn. I hope you do continue building because I'm nothing compared to you! :D

Thanks for your lovely comments too Kimsim! :D
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    I've completed the design challenge by SimGuruHydra! :D check it out here:

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5191119

OldAbesShack.png

Screenshot-14-2.jpg

Screenshot-13-3.jpg

Screenshot-12-2.jpg

Screenshot-11-2.jpg
  • Options
    ScoiattoloScoiattolo Posts: 932
    edited February 2012
    niac1234 wrote:
    I've completed the design challenge by SimGuruHydra! :D check it out here:

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5191119

OldAbesShack.png

You did a beautiful job, niac! Off to rec. :thumbup:
  • Options
    k2m1took2m1too Posts: 3,128 Member
    edited February 2012
    Hey Niac. Nice remodel of Hydra's house. Though... One thing I wish people would fix on it is that full gable roof on the left hand side. A half gable or half hipped would have been better. Other than that it's very cute. Off to rec it for you.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    k2m1too wrote:
    Hey Niac. Nice remodel of Hydra's house. Though... One thing I wish people would fix on it is that full gable roof on the left hand side. A half gable or half hipped would have been better. Other than that it's very cute. Off to rec it for you.

You know, I though of that too. It grew on me though, so I kept it. :D hopefully it'll be the same for you.

Thanks Scoiatolo! :D