Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bonus Content From Amazon Pre-Orders + Prima 7 Book Set

I just pre-ordered Pets from Amazon - from them mainly because of the bonus content they are offering. It is an exclusive venue, Pet Shop "filled with unique, one-of-a-kind objects".

They ship pre-orders at the exact time the manufacturer/creator specifies and these orders always arrive quickly in my experience. And, for now - no tax plus the cost is locked in at $39.95 unless it decreases. And, free shipping on this item.

I also pre-ordered the 7-Book Prima Guide Collection. It has a prima guide for the base game, world adventures, ambitions, late night, generations and pets plus a "sims 3 object guide" which will break down objects from each bg/ep/sp so far. I really need that one!

Happy Simmming!

Comments

• Options
    geminiagregeminiagre Posts: 6,918 Member
    edited October 2011
    by the way the "offer" you are referring to it's not bonus content amazon is offering. It's the bonus items , anyone can get, by purchasing the Limited edition from anywhere it is available

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/394068.page

http://store.origin.com/store/eaemea/en_IE/DisplayProductDetailsPage/ThemeID.850300/productID.234752000
  • Options
    kymber13kymber13 Posts: 274 Member
    edited October 2011
    I also pre-ordered the 7-Book Prima Guide Collection. It has a prima guide for the base game, world adventures, ambitions, late night, generations and pets plus a "sims 3 object guide" which will break down objects from each bg/ep/sp so far. I really need that one!

Question - is the content of the guides in the set the same as the content of the guides published individually? I'll buy the set that includes "Pets" if the separately published "Pets" guide is identical... :-o
  • Options
    kymber13kymber13 Posts: 274 Member
    edited December 2011
    kymber13 wrote:

Question - is the content of the guides in the set the same as the content of the guides published individually? I'll buy the set that includes "Pets" if the separately published "Pets" guide is identical... :-o

I don't know how to "bump", so I'm re-posting to ask about the new set of Sims 3 Prima guides - I heard a while back they weren't publishing them anymore, and then the full size color copy of the Medieval Guide came out. I really like having the guides because I stress over my Sims' lives...I just can't bring myself to do nasty things to them (like telling them to go swimming and then pulling up the ladder). I think Amazon had a posted release date of 11/21 - anyone have the set and care to give a thumbs up/thumbs down? :?
  • Options
    gngrsnpgngrsnp Posts: 3,682 Member
    edited December 2011
    I have the pet Prima guide. Game Exchange in my are was sent 1copy and I bought it. Yhere is no booklet that comes in pet. They stopped those some time ago. I like the furniture in pets. Animals require 75% of your time.