Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hitched! Volume Four! Dark Hearts: FINALE RESULTS UP

HitchedV4Banner.jpg

FirstPlace.jpg

SimanimsA11Scores.jpg

SecondPlace.jpg

KelrenA11Scores.jpg

SimpixieA11Scores.jpg

EarlyA11Scores.jpg

I'm incredibly sorry, Early, but I've got to let you go. I'm probably more unhappy about it than you, because I absolutely loved Constance and Alexander. It's been an honor to have you as a part of Hitched!

Anyway, it is now time for............

Finalebanner.png
jz8tDGb.png
Steam: JKAmaryllis

Comments

• Options
    JKAmaryllisJKAmaryllis Posts: 3,741 Member
    edited October 2011
    Assignment.jpg

FinalleAssignment.png

Couples.jpg

Kelren with Ashe and Scarlett
    Simanims with Elizabeth and Tristen
    Simpixie with Zach and Ramona

**Note**

1. I apologize tremendously for making you guys wait on scores. It's just me this round, and like I said before I really didn't feel like pointing out flaws on your pics this round. I just wanted to enjoy them, and let you guys know the reasons I really enjoyed your work and your couples. Thank you for being patient with me as a host in general, and I sincerely hope everyone had fun with this!

And..... Now for SCORES!!

FinaleScores.png

SimanimsSig.png

KelrenSig.png

Simpixie.png

Post edited by Unknown User on
    jz8tDGb.png
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Simanims wrote:
    @JKA - You know I've always loved Hitched, and the way you host is so supportive and your assignment ideas are always epic. *hugs* Thank you, i've really enjoyed creating a story and every picture for this cycle , its just been inspiring ^_^

Hehe here we go!

Tristan gave Emily a little kiss on the forehead as I walked through the door to her room quietly.
    "Honey, can I talk to you?" I said in a quiet, serious tone.
    "Of course."
    "Well I was wondering if we could, perhaps, move back to my mum's?"
    Tristan gave a little laugh, "Why?"
    "Well I just don't feel like your telling me everything about this house, like how you got...the money"
    "Don't you bring this up again." His voice suddenly got a lot more aggressive.
    "Well I just want us to be honest so we can..."
    Now in a low, quiet, hostile voice, "I provided everything you need, Emily has her own room, look she has everything she wants! You have everything you want!"
    "But I don't want everything"
    Emily gave a wimper. I went and picked her up, snuggling her in my shoulder.
    "We're...we're leaving, I can't...I just can't do this anymore."
    His voice now started raising almost to a shout, "Don't you dare! I've sacrificed everything for you, everything."
    Emily's fingers dug into my shoulder and I headed out of the door.
    I couldn't talk anymore, I couldn't even cry.

hitched4final1.jpg

It was hard on Emily, for all those years it was though. She grew very distant from both me and her father, I only saw him to drop off emily and exchange some polite chit-chat. It was a tricky situation, but I couldn't go back there was nothing from me but pain and I didn't want our hostility to affect Emily anymore.

hitched4final2.jpg

Ramona knew something was bothering Alice for a few months now. She was trying not to be her mother, trying not to nag her about what it was until she would cave and tell her, but it was hard. So when Alice asked if she could talk to them in her bedroom alone Ramona was relieved, but only for a moment. There was a reason Alice had been wearing extra baggy clothes and eating a little more than normal. Were they ready to be Grandparents?
    Screenshot-3-23-1.jpg

The annual Clear family photo, always on Halloween all dressed up.
    Screenshot-6-21-1.jpg

kelren837 wrote:
    Picture 1 (Family Portrait)

We finally decided it was time to move on. We started the process by adopting Mara, and surely, soon after we found out we were pregnant with Adriene. We went to have family portraits made and we couldn't help but select the most candid shot. Ashe was listening out for the newest rumble in my stomach while Mara complained about her sister's less than stellar habits...

Mara: "DAAAD, she's doing it again! GROSS!"
    Ashe: "That's okay dear, she learned from the best!"

110wqzc.jpg

We were all getting older now. All three girls had their daddy wrapped around her tiny finger from day one. So when Adriene decided she wanted to play dress up to "marry" us again (because she wasn't there the first time, of course) he didn't hesitate to play along. Mara and Meadow stood by as honorary bridesmaids.

Ashe: What exactly am I supposed to BE?

Adriene: A fairy princess rock star!

Scarlett: I will be your magical pirate damsel who is ready to get hitched all over again!

We found our happy ending.

oax3d.jpg
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    jz8tDGb.png
  • Options
    SimsARLSimsARL Posts: 14,884 New Member
    edited September 2011
    Lol, it hasn't been a good week for me. Good luck everyone!
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Also just want to say, since this is the finale, a HUGE thank you to PistolKitten. You've been an EXCELLENT judge and no matter how busy you were you always got scores to me in no time at all, and I'm sure you were rushed many times, but there was no telling it in your comments. I think the contestants have learned a lot from you so know that your efforts have been appreciated.

Also to each and every contestant, thank you so much for bearing with me through this. I'm sure it feels a little messy sometimes but I hope you've learned something from being in this comp and most of all I hope you've all had fun. <3
    jz8tDGb.png
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    SimsARL wrote:

I'm so sorry D:D: I really didn't wanna let you go lol. Might I bribe you into piggybacking the finale assignment? xD
    jz8tDGb.png
  • Options
    simslover740simslover740 Posts: 3,100
    edited September 2011
    Good Luck! Guys! Awesome Final 3.

:DD

So. Joining. Next. Cycle.

Hopefully I don't get eliminated assignment 2, tho. D;
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    SimsARL wrote:

I'm so sorry D:D: I really didn't wanna let you go lol. Might I bribe you into piggybacking the finale assignment? xD
    I might try something :D
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    That would be great!

Just for everyone's information, Volume 5 is still up in the air ;)
    jz8tDGb.png
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Even though the uhh *cough* hosting will probably be different ;) I'm still so joining
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    lol Well I've had the itch to be in a couples' comp and never see any when I am free to join a comp... so if I find another one I'll host this lol. ;)
    jz8tDGb.png
  • Options
    Evergreen226Evergreen226 Posts: 15,600 Member
    edited September 2011
    epic finale of epic.
    23uvol1.jpg
  • Options
    kelren837kelren837 Posts: 1,012 Member
    edited September 2011
    I knew my total and complete lack of editing knowledge would get me on that pic! I totally get where you guys are coming from.

And aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh the finale! Crap I have no idea what to do. Gonna have to brainstorm over the weekend.

This comp has been a brilliant learning experience, you guys are awesome judges!
  • Options
    Simpixie2255Simpixie2255 Posts: 2,945 New Member
    edited September 2011
    This Comp Is so great. I am very excited I think i have competed twice before and never made it to the finale. So JK and PK y'all have really helped me get lots better at my pics and modeling . Thank you!
  • Options
    SimanimsSimanims Posts: 1,603 New Member
    edited September 2011
    omg, thanks for the scores! <3

Seen it, I can't believe its the final - it makes me sad when Hitched Cycles come to an end D: But pre-reserve me for cycle 5! xD Loving the assignments :D

@Early - All your pics were really, really epic *hugs* You know I love seeing your stuff ;)

@JKA - I will say all my soppy stuff when i post my assignments :mrgreen:
  • Options
    amieechuamieechu Posts: 947 Member
    edited September 2011
    Yay congrats to the finalists and good luck! :]
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    *hugs nims*
    Thank you <3 I can't wait to see your pics!
  • Options
    PistolkittenPistolkitten Posts: 5,413 New Member
    edited October 2011
    Good-luck you three!!
    Excited about seeing some funky finale pictures!
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    @JKA - You know I've always loved Hitched, and the way you host is so supportive and your assignment ideas are always epic. *hugs* Thank you, i've really enjoyed creating a story and every picture for this cycle , its just been inspiring ^_^

Hehe here we go!

Tristan gave Emily a little kiss on the forehead as I walked through the door to her room quietly.
    "Honey, can I talk to you?" I said in a quiet, serious tone.
    "Of course."
    "Well I was wondering if we could, perhaps, move back to my mum's?"
    Tristan gave a little laugh, "Why?"
    "Well I just don't feel like your telling me everything about this house, like how you got...the money"
    "Don't you bring this up again." His voice suddenly got a lot more aggressive.
    "Well I just want us to be honest so we can..."
    Now in a low, quiet, hostile voice, "I provided everything you need, Emily has her own room, look she has everything she wants! You have everything you want!"
    "But I don't want everything"
    Emily gave a wimper. I went and picked her up, snuggling her in my shoulder.
    "We're...we're leaving, I can't...I just can't do this anymore."
    His voice now started raising almost to a shout, "Don't you dare! I've sacrificed everything for you, everything."
    Emily's fingers dug into my shoulder and I headed out of the door.
    I couldn't talk anymore, I couldn't even cry.

hitched4final1.jpg

It was hard on Emily, for all those years it was though. She grew very distant from both me and her father, I only saw him to drop off emily and exchange some polite chit-chat. It was a tricky situation, but I couldn't go back there was nothing from me but pain and I didn't want our hostility to affect Emily anymore.

hitched4final2.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Wow, I love them nims, especially the bottom picture O_O
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Thanks Early ^_^
  • Options
    PistolkittenPistolkitten Posts: 5,413 New Member
    edited October 2011
    You're always so quick Nims! I need to take a page from your book lol, It seems I'm always late these days
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    :o

I'm going to keep the rest for comments lol.
    jz8tDGb.png
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    xD
  • Options
    kelren837kelren837 Posts: 1,012 Member
    edited October 2011
    Can we just go ahead and crown Nims the winner? :mrgreen:

T_______________T It's SO beautiful and SO SAD :cry::cry::cry:
  • Options