Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

RPG: Paradise Valley...or Not *Unlimited Spaces*

It is the present day. You're just watching T.V., or maybe reading a newspaper. It's just another boring evening. Then, something catches your attention. A seemingly boring new story. Who cares that some old guy died and left his land to be sold. Why is this on the news!? You slump down in your chair. What a waste a time. Then you hear something you had never expected. Out in the country, are a few acres of land. Special, right? That's not all. In this industrialized world, all the land in this average country you live in is claimed and used. This land is an untouched valley. Surrounded by rolling green hills, the green plains remain untouched. There is a small forest and a river runs through the valley. The river opens up to a pond in the center of the northern most part of the little valley. In the middle is a small island with a huge, ancient oak. The rest of the place is nothing but extremely fertile, flat land. This is the last untouched land, far out in the a barren wasteland they call the country. Sounds more attractive than barren wasteland. Now, this old man wasn't selling it to the highest bidder to be ruined, oh no. He wants this place put to use in a whole other way. You pick up the phone, and you make that miracle call.

You've purchased part of the deed to the valley. Paradise Valley, they call it. How generic... All over the country, people you've never even met are doing the same. You won't meet these people until you get there. The day to leave comes. You leave all of your technology, and most of your belongings. Maybe even a few crying family members. You go by car, train, plane, whatever, to the very outskirts of a town. Once there, you just walk. You follow the map and walk for days and days. You're tired out of your mind, when you spot it. The valley...You run for it. You've never seen something so beautiful, so gorgeous. You'll start a new life! Maybe you have children who will be better off here in this wonder- You look around. You see...your group. The unfamiliar faces are staring back at you. You're going to have to live with these people, work with these people, build a settlement with these people. You're not ready? You want to turn around? Too late. Your new life starts...now.

Rules-
-No God modding
-No Mary Sues
-When speaking out of character, use brackets [] or {}
-Just...have fun!

Form-
Name:
Personality:
Story: (If you want it to be found out as we go, that's fine. Just put a little something vague here.)
Appearance: (You may post a picture of a sim if you'd like, if not, just give a good description.)
Items: (see below)
Animal: (see below)

Each person may have five items and one animal. A family unit is limited to eight items and one animal for the entire family. (If you have let's say...two sisters who each have their own family, that would technically be two families.) Your characters may have clothes, personal items, and other belongings like that. You need not put them. Things for survival, weapons, etc. may only be from the list. All people/families start out with a small amount of food and a pillow and blanket for each person.

Yes, all these things may be shared among the group.
Items- shovel, gardening kit (trowel, spade, seeds, bucket), basic medical kit, set of hunting knives, gun with ammo, rope, cooking utensils (knives, pots and pans, etc.), dinning utensils (forks, knives, spoons, bowls, plates, etc.), flint or matches, writing supplies, oil lamp, candles, fishing rod, net, animal medical kit, sewing kit, cloth, ax

If you would like to make a suggestion of an item to add, feel free. This is what I could think of. XD

Animals- cow, goat, pig, chicken, sheep, dog, cat
If the other person agrees to it, two adult animals may reproduce.

Yes, this is a lot! XD Feel free to ask any questions, and have fun. :P

Comments

• Options
    MLittlepawMLittlepaw Posts: 17,193 New Member
    edited September 2011
    Name: Rose O'Hara
    Personality: Friendly, but overprotective of her family.
    Story: Blah blah blah, vague, blah blah blah. XD Gets defensive if anybody asks.
    Appearance: Auburn hair, blue eyes, pale skin.
    Items: Med. kit, knives, oil lamp, flint, and gardening kit.
    Animal: Chicken.
  • Options
    JEL52895JEL52895 Posts: 11,632 New Member
    edited September 2011
    Name: Alonda Yarvden
    Personality: quiet, timid, hides emotions, distant, but friendly
    Story: She doesn't know what she wants to do in life. Everyone always told her she could do nothing, be nothing. When her grandma died and left her some money, she knew this was her chance.
    Appearance: bright blue eyes, light blond hair, a little on the tan side, small facial features, average height, weight leaning a bit towards skinny (of the average side)
    Items: cooking utensils, sewing kit, matches, basic medical kit, oil lamp
    Animal: cow
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    [You beat me MLP. XD]

[Alonda]
    My feet ached. I stepped down onto the land of the valley. I seemed to be the first one. I pulled the cow with me. "I should really name you..." She was stubborn, but I got her to come. I looked around, and shuddered. It was gorgeous, but it was empty.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    I heard a voice somewhere in the distance. "HELLO?!" I cupped my hands around my mouth.
    {{Just realized... I forgot my other character. XD}}
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    I looked around the small valley and spotted a young woman. "Oh...HI!" I yelled back.
  • Options
    simming4eversimming4ever Posts: 8,497 Member
    edited September 2011

name:Natasha Marner
    Personality:animal lover,family oriented,friendly
    Story:loves animals and has always wanted a large family
    Appearance: I will make sure to post a piof her as soon as I get my comp. back,promise!
    Items: gardening kit,cooking utensals,fishing rod,matches
    Animal: dog

Edit:oopse,im half asleep >_> lol I thought it said 'sheep dog' as in a breed *slaps self* must wake up
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    {{You can only have five items and one animal... :XD:}}
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    [Yeah...what she said. :XD:]
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    {{Why'd the thread die?}}
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    [Because you never responded...? XD]
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    I waved my arms. "OVER HERE!"
    {{GAH! My mistake. I didn't see it, I was concetrated on the above error. Which is why you had to say "zombie" on the Dystopia thread. I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE SKIM READ IMPORTANT THINGS.}}
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    [I did make it rather long... XD I over explain. XD]

I walked over to the woman. "Hey...I guess you're one of the others." I gave her a small smile. "I'm Alonda."
  • Options
    MeredithMeredith Posts: 18,855 Member
    edited September 2011
    [Name: Allison Smith
    Personality: Manipulative, convincing, appears nice and friendly but sometimes cold
    Story: Came to Paradise Valley for a new start, avoids talking about her past.
    Appearance: Short dark, brown hair, amber eyes, somewhat tall, skinny
    Items: (see below) An oddly clean hunting knife, dinning utensils, flint, cooking utensils, rope
    Animal: A black cat with green eyes named Cassandra]
    [A]
    As I hiked through the forest, I reflected upon my decision to come here. That sort of offer couldn't have come at a better time and it brought me to a place with no cops, hopefully, no fingerprinting, no DNA profiling... Perfect! Absolutely perfect...
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    175SpAtt.gif
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    {{OOH! Is Allison a murderer?! XD
    Also, I just got out of an OBJECTION! war with my best friend's boyfriend. We drove our entire science class insane. XD But noweverybody will think I have a crush on him. Which I don't. I have a crush on somebody completely different. XD}}
    "Rose O'Hara. My daughter is in the tent. She's six."
    {{Yes, her daughter is the character I forgot to make a form for. Making said form now.}}
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Name: Faye O'Hara
    Personality: Nobody can really tell, due to... you know. :(
    Story: Dude, she's six. XD She has no LIFE story... but she does have any number of concentration and mental problems. :( Not naming any specific ones, for fear that I will write them incorrectly.
    Appearance: Strawberry blonde hair, green eyes, pale skin, and very cute. XD
  • Options
    cumonlespartycumonlesparty Posts: 9,794
    edited September 2011
    Name: Mia Lane
    Personality: Bubbly , love able , witty.
    Story: She came from sunset valley, and she had no family at all. Feeling bored , Mia decided to go to Paradise and start a new.
    Appearance: She's in my studio x
    Items: Matches, basic medical kit, sewing kit, gun with ammo and a fishing rod
    Animal: Dog
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    [ :mrgreen: Not telling!]
    [A]
    I walked over a hill and saw a valley, must be the place. Looked pretty. I'm sure others are already here so I looked around for them. "HEY!" I yelled as Cassandra pranced in front of me. Aww!
    175SpAtt.gif
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    I spun around. "OVER HERE!"
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    {{Quick question: do we have tents, at least? OR just... open air? :XD:}}
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    [A]
    Sweet. I followed the sound of the voice, after I bit of trekking I found people. "Hi."

[I don't think so... We'll have to ask JEL.]
    175SpAtt.gif
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    I waved at the newcomer. "Hey. I'm Rose O'Hara, and my daughter over there is Faye."
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    [A]
    I smiled. "Nice to meet you." I looked at the both of them. "I'm Allison Smith." Effortless, I didn't skip a beat or stutter. All the practice in the mirror payed off.
    175SpAtt.gif
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    I clutched Faye, smiling. "Seen any abandoned buildings, perchance?"
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    [A]
    "No... Should I have?"
    175SpAtt.gif
  • Options