Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Athena Pallas"- A Neo-Classic Mini-Mansion by XOX1

XOX1XOX1 Posts: 2,643 Member

"Athena Pallas"- A Neo-Classic Mini-Mansion by XOX1-

XOX1- 20x20 Residential Lot. A Neo Classic themed Mini Mansion with Luxurious Accommodations. 3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms. Perfect Money Tree, Life Fruit, and Flame Fruit Garden. An Active Pond. Full Basement with a Hot Tub, and an Indoor Swimming Pool. MinusOne Kelvin Fridge, and a Welcome Basket. All High Quality Appliances Upgraded to Unbreakable! Fully Tested! No CC!

NOTE: This Home is Unoccupied.-

Download Here-

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4637308

Cover Pics-

AthenaPallas-01.png

AthenaPallas-02.png

AthenaPallas-03.png

AthenaPallas-04.png

AthenaPallas-05.png

AthenaPallas-06.png

AthenaPallas-07.png

Beauty Shots-

AthenaPallas-BS-01.jpg

AthenaPallas-BS-02.jpg

AthenaPallas-BS-03.jpg

AthenaPallas-BS-04.jpg

AthenaPallas-BS-05.jpg

AthenaPallas-BS-06.jpg

AthenaPallas-BS-07.jpg

AthenaPallas-BS-08.jpg

All of my creations are made with original EA game material. I do not use any custom content, premium store items, mods, or hacks. I do use the free downloads from the Store sometimes. If you are using The Sims 3 Basic, and/or Expansion/Stuff Pack CDs, then everything in my builds will show up in your game. My builds are designed for easy gameplay, and to be Sim friendly.

Feel free to leave constructive comments, and to Bump, so that others may see this.

Thanks! XOX1

Comments

• Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited September 2011
    Very pretty build XOX! :D I love the basement area very much. Good job as always. Left you a well deserved recommendation. :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    YOTEAMOYOTEAMO Posts: 1,374 Member
    edited September 2011
    Oh wow this is amazing, I cant believe it's only a 20 x 20. I love that you put all the things in there to skill your sims too. :mrgreen: off to rec
  • Options
    edited September 2011

Thanks Yanti!

This is the last of my 20x20 Mini Mansion Series, for a while.

I am now trying to finish off and share some of my older, larger uncompleted builds. I have many, and they need to be in My Studio.

I just got involved with gameplay so much lately, that I have fallen behind in the finishing and sharing part.

• Options
    edited September 2011

Thanks YOTEAMO!

Congratulations on your "Cocomilia Cottage Apartments" being featured. I left a DL & REC for it.

• Options
    riseofanarchy34riseofanarchy34 Posts: 430 New Member
    edited September 2011
    I didn't read the title so when I clicked on this I thought you'd made a Vancouver sPECIAL. :?
    Looks nice, but it's a bit boxy on the exterior.
  • Options
    OilbasedoleanderOilbasedoleander Posts: 2,967 Member
    edited September 2011
    Haha I agree with Yoteamo, I can't believe this is a 20x20... you made it looks huge on the outside! Very nice decorating and I love the huge windows, it's good mix of modern and luxery~ Rec'd!

riseofanarchy34 - Unfortunately, things tend to come out boxy in the sims :[ Just the way it's made~
  • Options
    edited September 2011

Thanks Oilbasedoleander!

I will visit your Studio for a peek soon, and leave you some DLs & RECs.

• Options
    BluebellFloraBluebellFlora Posts: 7,110 Member
    edited September 2011
    I love all the glass and the overall design XO, really gorgeous and light. It definitely has an Ancient Greek feel to it - rec'd :D
    apple-signature.png
  • Options
    imogerimoger Posts: 5,790 Member
    edited September 2011
    Very pretty work again - and I admire your care with the additions which make the sim-life easier. The interiors are very pretty and looks really luxurious. :)
    Left you a well deserved rec.
  • Options
    PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    edited September 2011
    Awesome! :mrgreen: I love it! It looks huge on the outside :shock: Kinda hard to believe it's only a 20x20 lot, lol :P

Left you a well deserved rec :thumbup: