Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

PLEASE!!!

now that EA has released an extremely buggy CAP demo i suggest that EA DELAY PETS NOW! Seeing how buggy the demo is with soo many problems the full game of Pets will be even buggier. They need to delay pets now and work on fixing all if not most of the bugs! I know it will make the wait longer and harder but it must be done! If the game is released and is how i predicted, even buggier, then that just proves how greedy EA are. :(

Comments

• Options
    nightshadow1997nightshadow1997 Posts: 260
    edited September 2011
    I assume Pets will have an update of some sort. The Demo has graphics probably on high and doesn't adapt to your graphic card after you install, each EP and SP does. They still have 24 days, they could make some fixes to some bugs. They'll do whatever they can.
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,675 Member
    edited September 2011
    I'm not having any problems with the demo once it's installed and running. I first tried to run it on a different computer, which it didn't ewant to because graphics was too bad. I can accept that sys specs must be met. On my regular 2 yo computer it works very well.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    wewed12wewed12 Posts: 383
    edited September 2011
    You want them to delay this EP? Are you freaking insane? Are you aware of how many people have counted down the days until it's release? Just because your computer cannot support the demo and makes it buggy doesn't mean it needs to be delayed. They have nearly a month to fix bugs. :?
  • Options
    SumoBSumoB Posts: 1,217 Member
    edited September 2011
    wewed12 wrote:
    You want them to delay this EP? Are you freaking insane? Are you aware of how many people have counted down the days until it's release? Just because your computer cannot support the demo and makes it buggy doesn't mean it needs to be delayed. They have nearly a month to fix bugs. :?

:thumbup:
  • Options
    KoumoriDiruKoumoriDiru Posts: 6,681 Member
    edited September 2011
    They have plenty of time to (if they want to) fix the bugs. That's if they want to that is.
    tumblr_nvbyvezH0b1uvyu9yo8_r1_400.gif
  • Options
    smjjamessmjjames Posts: 1,815 New Member
    edited September 2011
    SumoB wrote:
    wewed12 wrote:

:thumbup:

Yea, besides, its already been scheduled with the marketing and barring some horrible accident at the beginning point I don't think they'll delay it, not with it being possibly a week from going gold.
  • Options
    Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    edited September 2011
    I don't think they need to delay it...

the demo got it's files combined with the actual game files which was a mistake, but the game itself is SUPPOSED to use the same files... and there's also going to be an update of course! :P
  • Options
    airsoftwarrior12airsoftwarrior12 Posts: 82 New Member
    edited September 2011
    i hope that when i get the full game, it wont look like my pets got run over by a lawn mower
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    edited September 2011
    Not going to happen. It's already on the assembly lines by now, probably even ready to ship.
    Gallery ID: LDM2