The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

hi54321's THANK YOUS! NEWEST THANK YOU-3TREES!!!

Comments

• Options
    Rawr2019Rawr2019 Posts: 14,407 Member
    edited November 2011
    hi54321 wrote:
    Rawr2019 wrote:
    You're welcome sweetie!!! I'm so glad I could help make your day a tiny bit brighter! But, I didn't get you a "barf stool," I got you a bar stool! LOL *hugs*

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

How dare you say mummy bought a barf stool? :evil: Hi54321 you have been punished :twisted:

Mommy got me too!! Threw a bed and some asian dressers at me poor wittle head! :roll:
    LOL, sometimes throwing stuff at you helps mommy deal with you unruly children! :mrgreen::lol: :roll:

I'm her favorite. :mrgreen: She told me...... :mrgreen::mrgreen:

No um me is her fav o rite!!! :roll:
  • Options
    hi54321hi54321 Posts: 2,554 New Member
    edited November 2011
    Rawr2019 wrote:
    hi54321 wrote:
    Rawr2019 wrote:
    You're welcome sweetie!!! I'm so glad I could help make your day a tiny bit brighter! But, I didn't get you a "barf stool," I got you a bar stool! LOL *hugs*

How dare you say mummy bought a barf stool? :evil: Hi54321 you have been punished :twisted:

Mommy got me too!! Threw a bed and some asian dressers at me poor wittle head! :roll:
    LOL, sometimes throwing stuff at you helps mommy deal with you unruly children! :mrgreen::lol: :roll:

Nuh uh! She said I was her favorite! :roll: :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    hi54321 wrote:
    Rawr2019 wrote:
    hi54321 wrote:
    Rawr2019 wrote:

Nuh uh! She said I was her favorite! :roll: :mrgreen:

Waaaaaaaaaa no me!!!!
  • Options
    mwjessica723mwjessica723 Posts: 3,769 Member
    edited November 2011
    :shock: :evil: Children!!! I have no favorites. Sorry, Hi. I think I only said that once because you were crying. :oops: :lol:
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    :shock: :evil: Children!!! I have no favorites. Sorry, Hi. I think I only said that once because you were crying. :oops: :lol:

WHAT?!?!??!!??!?! *cries hysterically in corner*
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    hi54321 wrote:

*cries with you* oh the pain!
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    hi54321 wrote:

AWWWWWWW!!!!! How can a mother pick favorites?!?!?! That's not fair!!! Okay, you're my favorite SON, and Nik is my favorite DAUGHTER!!!! How's that, sweetie?! :mrgreen: 8)
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    hi54321 wrote:

AWWWWWWW!!!!! How can a mother pick favorites?!?!?! That's not fair!!! Okay, you're my favorite SON, and Nik is my favorite DAUGHTER!!!! How's that, sweetie?! :mrgreen: 8)

YAY! Imma go tell RHYS!!!!! :twisted: :twisted:
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    hi54321 wrote:
    hi54321 wrote:

That's fine, cuz Rhys calls Vlntn his mom! So I dunno, maybe you all have the same dad or something. The whole family tree is messed up!!! :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    hi54321 wrote:
    hi54321 wrote:

That's fine, cuz Rhys calls Vlntn his mom! So I dunno, maybe you all have the same dad or something. The whole family tree is messed up!!! :lol::lol::lol:

LOL! I thought Vlntn was our sister! :shock: :mrgreen::mrgreen: :shock:
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    hi54321 wrote:
    hi54321 wrote:

What?! OMG, I'm so confused now.... :shock: :lol: :roll:
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    hi54321 wrote:
    hi54321 wrote:

What?! OMG, I'm so confused now.... :shock: :lol: :roll:

Me too, me too. LOL
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    :shock: :shock: I call Vlntn my sister...and Rhys my brother..but he calls her mom...so does that make him my brother cousin and her my sister aunt? :shock:
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Rawr2019 wrote:
    :shock: :shock: I call Vlntn my sister...and Rhys my brother..but he calls her mom...so does that make him my brother cousin and her my sister aunt? :shock:

:shock: The world will never know :shock:
  • Options
    SimsManiac2k9SimsManiac2k9 Posts: 11,322 Member
    edited November 2011

WAAAITT! Who's my mum? :cry:
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    WAAAITT! Who's my mum? :cry:

mwjessica! I think....LOL
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Rawr2019 wrote:
    I don't know, but it sounds illegal. :lol::lol:
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    I think we need to access out family tree....yup I shall fix that. Because some of mom's kids are older then her :shock: So I think some of our sisters...are actually our aunts :mrgreen:
  • Options
    SimsManiac2k9SimsManiac2k9 Posts: 11,322 Member
    edited November 2011
    hi54321 wrote:

mwjessica! I think....LOL

:lol:

Im all confused.. Grizzly is my granddad. You guys are my siblings.
    Who's the mum and dad of all these wonderful children? :shock:

Our family tree.. Must be the longest & Most strangest ever.
  • Options
    TojaxTojax Posts: 5,076 Member
    edited November 2011
    hi54321 wrote:
    Rawr2019 wrote:

Oh, it knows. And it's SHOCKED! :shock: :lol:
  • Options
    KLoreleiKLorelei Posts: 7,606 Member
    edited November 2011
    Tojax wrote:
    hi54321 wrote:
    Rawr2019 wrote:

Lolz. It sounds like you all have been hit with the Sims family tree bug. :P
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    KLorelei wrote:
    Tojax wrote:
    hi54321 wrote:
    Rawr2019 wrote:

Yeah, we can't help it! :lol: You and Tojax could be my sisters, if you want! :mrgreen::lol: 8)
  • Options
    74108529637410852963 Posts: 3,708 New Member
    edited November 2011
    I *think* I am Rhys's brother, Niks sister, hi's brother, and I dont know anything else. I can be anything you want me to...I'm flexibal. :P
  • Options
    KLoreleiKLorelei Posts: 7,606 Member
    edited November 2011
    KLorelei wrote:
    Tojax wrote:
    hi54321 wrote:
    Rawr2019 wrote:

Yeah, we can't help it! :lol: You and Tojax could be my sisters, if you want! :mrgreen::lol: 8)

I dunno, I'm a bit skeered of you all. :shock: :P :lol::wink:
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    7410852963 wrote:
    I *think* I am Rhys's brother, Niks sister, hi's brother, and I dont know anything else. I can be anything you want me to...I'm flexibal. :P
    Then you can be my (son?)! Me sorries, me don't knows if you boy or girl. :cry: Me needs to gets to know my children betters. :lol: (I've missed a lot of conversations...)