Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Plastic Surgery! Celebrity Pets!

One of the articles from the recent Dutch fan event confirmed that sims can go to the hospital and get plastic surgery. here's a pic (in Dutch I guess): http://www.sims3cri.com/images/phocagallery/ep5/preview/ts3_ep5_preview_chirurgia.jpg

Here's the website: http://www.sims3cri.com/en/meeting-producers/969-presentazione-the-sims-3-animali-a-co-il-nostro-reportage.html?start=6

Here's the page confirming Celebrity Pets on the bottom under Misc.: http://www.sims3cri.com/en/meeting-producers/969-presentazione-the-sims-3-animali-a-co-il-nostro-reportage.html?start=4

I'm actually excited for this ep now :)

Comments

• Options
    Cyron43Cyron43 Posts: 8,055 Member
    edited September 2011
    Hmm I knew about the plastic surgery before. What would be way more interesting is how this will be done. Sim enters hospital and comes out with a random face? Please not!
    How else, like "Edit in CAS"? We can do that already so I wonder...

Anyway thanks for the pic and the links. :)
    This space is for rent.
  • Options
    alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    edited September 2011
    I hope this doesn't mean all our pets will have celebrity stats be hounded by the paparazzi- no pun intended there. ;)

Imagine them getting publically disgraced. :shock:
  • Options
    sneakysimsneakysim Posts: 207
    edited September 2011
    I hope this doesn't mean all our pets will have celebrity stats be hounded by the paparazzi- no pun intended there. ;)

Imagine them getting publically disgraced. :shock:

Mr. Piddles was caught digging in garbage the other day! Well, he is a dog... but you know... he's a celebrity dog!

Perhaps if Mr. Piddle's owner, Mrs. Barch, wants the other dogs to stop shunning him while at the park, she should take him down to the City Hall to sue the press for slander.

Mr. Piddles reports that he misses the ritual rear-sniffing with all of his former friends, who have abandoned him since they have learned of his public disgrace.
  • Options
    simsfan95173simsfan95173 Posts: 1,004 Member
    edited September 2011
    I think that the Plastic Surgery option should have been in Late Night since LN introduced the breast slider. Now I can give my celebrity sims some fake breast and a facelift :lol:
  • Options
    SumoBSumoB Posts: 1,217 Member
    edited September 2011
    Ok, I hate mods but if pets will get those ******* celebststars then I'm installing one! no doubt. Do you guys know which one is good by the way?
  • Options
    smjjamessmjjames Posts: 1,815 New Member
    edited September 2011
    SumoB wrote:
    Ok, I hate mods but if pets will get those ******* celebststars then I'm installing one! no doubt. Do you guys know which one is good by the way?

Twallans Story Progression mod would be the one to go with. He also constantly updates (well, not constantly, but often) and I hear he is right on the ball with new patches and expansions.
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    edited September 2011
    smjjames wrote:
    SumoB wrote:

Twallans Story Progression mod would be the one to go with. He also constantly updates (well, not constantly, but often) and I hear he is right on the ball with new patches and expansions.

Either Story Progression or Master Controller -- not sure which; they both work together pretty well. I have both and haven't had a problem with celebrity outside of Barnacle Bay (though I haven't spent enough time in Hidden Springs to see if it's a problem there). Also seems to have done something to vampires as I haven't had any in my Relationships panel in any of my towns (I haven't played Bridgeport in ages because it doesn't work right on my computer; when I get my new one with more RAM I might give it another shot).
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    KikionparasKikionparas Posts: 1,313 Member
    edited September 2011
    SumoB wrote:

Get Story Progression and Master Controller by Twallan. I use them all the time and they make my game sooo much better. I HATE celebs lol.

I also have Overwach to clean up my game so it doesn't explode because of stupid vehicles etc piling up in sims' inventories and parking spaces all over the town... ¬¬