Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Well, Well, Welle, A 100 baby challenge Cancelled

Comments

• Options
    Dahanain13Dahanain13 Posts: 132 New Member
    edited October 2011
    Thankyou so much :mrgreen:. And once again, another awesome update.

-Fran
  • Options
    gsdluver4gsdluver4 Posts: 2,814 New Member
    edited October 2011
    O_______o

Sisters shouold NEVER talk that way to each other!

Fiona, make them apologize :'(
  • Options
    VespidaeVespidae Posts: 3,354 Member
    edited October 2011
    Great update!!! :D

Ohhhhh, drama!!!!!!! :mrgreen::lol:
    funny-kitten-scared-of-a-lizard_zps4fet4xdj.gif
  • Options
    FroggieSimFroggieSim Posts: 645 New Member
    edited October 2011
    @ Lynnwood
    Thanks! I'm thinking about becoming a unicorn breeder, and making all sorts of colors and breeds of unicorns for all simmers to download. Because getting one the "natural" way is just to hard.

@ Jessiandrex
    Hmmm, guess i'll have to get a stuff pack to be ahead...

@ NyraKick
    Please do!! He's always happy to offer his stud services. Just make sure Holly dosen't hear about it. :wink:

@ Dahanain
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

@ gsdluver4

Don't worry. Fiona has something planned to fix Ariel being a bully!

@ sshaw1

The drama is so much fun to create. Cool new avvie btw.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    I called in Aiesha to help me. Ariel trusted her most, and would help me. Aiesha loved her little sisters, no matter how different. Aiesha was glad to help me plan things out.

screenshot36et.jpg

That's how Ariel ended up with a bladder flow potion.. :twisted: It may have not been the kindest thing to do, but since then Ariel gave Libitina and Marzanna respect.

screenshot37a.jpg

With all wounds healed and the family peaceful, the baby came.

screenshot38sr.jpg

Shockingly it was a girl. *sarcasm* Yeah I love all my children but having girl after girl was a little extreme.

screenshot40ft.jpg

And the 8th girl in a row is Kaelynn Welle!

screenshot41ig.jpg

I hugged her tightly. She was so precious. My heart had just bursted with joy. I felt strangly close to Kaelynn not just beacause of our matching outfits.

screenshot42em.jpg

Pregnancy over. So to celebrate I got a stay at home job as a stylest! I think maybe having Kaelynn with me helped me get the job.

screenshot43c.jpg

Inventing tickled my fancy after that. So I decided some time with the work table wasnt going to be bad.

screenshot44i.jpg

The next day I went in to the salon. I tried to explain I wanted to work at home, and I had my own salon set there. But they begged me to do one customer and I agreed. Julianna watched Kaelynn.

screenshot47c.jpg

screenshot49as.jpg

I wanted to dye his hair blue but he only wanted a new mustache. It was hard to control myself but I did as he asked. I was a little scared too. He was a vampire! I think the next father I need will be a vamp.

screenshot48s.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Anyone have any good vampires in their studio? Berry vampires are also welcomed!!
  • Options
    trishg21trishg21 Posts: 508 Member
    edited October 2011
    Aaah! I love it!

Sorry I missed the updates with Kael and Maxine but they were great! I love how Maxine said she would do the same to your sons :twisted:

Kaelynn is so cute, good name too ;)
  • Options
    LynnwoodLynnwood Posts: 2,982 Member
    edited October 2011
    Yay, cute update!

I've got Aspen in my studio, but he's kinda hit or miss with his genetics. He made an epic son with Aisling (Jessu's baby-mama) but Trish said his CAS testing results with Maxine were . . . less than stellar, lol.
  • Options
    jessieandrexjessieandrex Posts: 714 Member
    edited October 2011
    We both have waaaaay too many girls!
    Looks like I'm not the only one having that problem... Well, for me it's not really a problem... I like baby girls more than boys. :D
  • Options
    gsdluver4gsdluver4 Posts: 2,814 New Member
    edited October 2011
    Conner looks better! Yayzers!

Next time it WILL be a boy. I can feel it bubbling up my blood...
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    @ trishg21
    I wanted to honor Kael :D And Maxine sure is funny!

@ Lynnwood
    I'll do some testing on him, and see if he's good. If he dosen't pan out I found some nice vamps on the exchange.

@ jessieandrex
    Girls are adorable, but I just like a more balanced family.

@ gsdluver4
    Well if it is not I know who to blame. :mrgreen: Just kidding :lol::lol:
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    I wanted everyone here to take a gander at this petition! I usually am not into petitioning but this one seems worth it.

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/455834.page

Dear Gurus,
    This is a respectful Petition asking you to create a separate topic for RPG or Role play users on the sims 3 forum index. They have made the Stories and Legacies Topic forum their home and have completely taken it over. Stories and legacies are wiped out by the many Rpgs that seem to clog the system. It makes it frustrating for authors to advertise and for readers to browse what is currently being published on the storyboard. Since modeling contests were able to get their own topic on the forum's index its only fair that Rpgs Get their own topic as well. Below we have created a list of signatures of both RPG users, and Storyboard users requesting that you address this problem at once for it has created a real issue here on the forums. Thank you for your consideration on this topic. We all agree that it will be an improvement for the whole simmers community being a 'win win" that benefits both the RPGs, and everbody else!
    Sincerely,
    The simmers of the sims 3 community

And so this post isn't all business things, Leon Welle is now on the exchange!

screenshotnbe.jpg

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4753199
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Fortunatly Libitina was having no trouble at all making new friends. They did not mind her skin at all. Marzaan was more shy and went to tears whenever she was asked about her speacial looks.

screenshotzu.jpg

"I can't belive you said that to our little sister. What are you now, a grinch? Seriously you've been acting strange ever since we aged up!" Aiesha complained to Ariel. "Ugh.. just shush I feel bad enough about it anyway.." Ariel growled back.

screenshot2il.jpg

Little Cooper had fleas. I had to wash him before the spread all over the house.

screenshot4ah.jpg

Ariel still hasn't gotten over her experience with her sister. She now likes to sleep in the empty boy's bedroom and has taken to eating burnt waffles.

screenshot5fh.jpg

screenshot11ea.jpg

Kaelynn knows how much of a superstar she is! Only took her one day to learn talking!

screenshot6pk.jpg

My first Gnome was found, hanging out near the Unicorn. I named him Gnomeo!

screenshot8vb.jpg

Cooper learns to hunt from animal lover Julianna.

screenshot9eo.jpg

Aiesha es muy estudiosa! (And you thought I didn't know spanish. :wink: )

screenshot10tq.jpg

Libitina loves painting.

screenshot7xdv.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Adorable update, Cooper is so cute!!
  • Options
    LynnwoodLynnwood Posts: 2,982 Member
    edited October 2011
    Nice update! ^ ^ I still love the puppy dog. And Grats on your first gnome! Very appropriate name. :D
  • Options
    OceanBeautyIIOceanBeautyII Posts: 27,012 Member
    edited October 2011
    By the looks of it I have a lot to catch up on but I've read about 5 updates and if you need a baby daddy I only have 1 in my studio, well, unless you have a mod for a mummy baby.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    @ jessieandrex
    Cooper is just like my real dog, Cooper. I felt I just had to bring him to life in my game!

@ Lynnwood
    Thanks!

@ Coolgirl12
    Thanks for reading! I don't have a mod and will look at your baby daddy!
  • Options
    trishg21trishg21 Posts: 508 Member
    edited October 2011
    Cute Cooper! I really want to get in game so I can add a pet to my family but I haven't had time. Being an adult is way too much work. :lol:
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    FroggieSim wrote:
    @ jessieandrex
    Cooper is just like my real dog, Cooper. I felt I just had to bring him to life in my game!
    I also brought my puppy Jessie to life in game, she looks a lot like Cooper.
  • Options
    OceanBeautyIIOceanBeautyII Posts: 27,012 Member
    edited October 2011
    I'm finally all caught up, and thanks!
  • Options
    anohvcanohvc Posts: 19 New Member
    edited October 2011
    I have never read a "100 baby challenge" before, and stumbled upon your thread while reading the Pets forum last night. I spent the entire night reading your posts, and am totally hooked! I love the story line, and am so excited to see the rest of Fiona's brood!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    @ trishg21
    So many I people I know through challenges are adults! I feel so strange, being a teenager... But I think all people are busy. Adults with works and kids/teens with school.

@ jessieandrex
    Would you mind posting a picture of her?? I love dogs!

@ Coolgirl12
    Awesome! Now I need to make an update so there is more for you to read.

@ anohvc
    Really? That just makes my day!! What forum did you discover me on? Glad to see you're hooked, and there are very many good 100 baby challenges around.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    My age had been snaeking up on me for a while. I shoulden't of let things get so out of control!

screenshot12it.jpg

Things were quickly changed curtosy of a handy little potion i keep on me at all times. Other than a new outfit, I was the same.

screenshot14le.jpg

I've been having to go down to the salon to get more customers. It's a bit difficult and I need to figure out a way to get the customers to come to ME. Plumbob forgive me and my family if I break the contract...

screenshot19km.jpg

But the kids are always willing to watch Kaelynn. Well, watch the nice TV conveniently placed in the nursury. And keep an eye on Kaelynn.

screenshot16pt.jpg

Marzanna gets lost in her games.

screenshot15k.jpg

I was visiting Leon when I met his cool friend.
    "So...Come here often?" I try to ask *****.
    "Um yeah. I kinda live here."
    Oh. So this is Leon's ROOMATE Roy Kramer! And a vampire!! Great made a fool of myself in front of a possible father.

screenshot17p.jpg

He told me I was "cute". Glad his word of choice wasn't socially awkward. We quickly got to know each other.

screenshotpj.jpg

Lots of chemistry between us. Something about a vampire and a human seemed very familiar. (referance to twilight)

screenshot2edy.jpg

Vampires are intresting... But I can never forget Hawthorn. :wink::wink:

screenshot3px.jpg

He was left hungry for more.

screenshot4nw.jpg

Confidence fills me and I strut around like I own the place.

screenshot5sk.jpg

Leon got to be included with the play-by-play from Roy
    "DUDE. This girl... and *explicit details*
    "Woah great job dude! Who was she?"
    "This Fiona girl. Yeah, Fiona Welle."
    *Leon has heart attack and vomits*

screenshot6tk.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Adore the update!
    I share your love of dogs, they are the most beautiful creatures to walk foot on the planet in my opinion..
    And here's a picture of my beautiful dog Jessie,

2j1v58w.jpg

And here's how I brought her to life in Sims... (I tried my best)

24zlpnp.jpg
  • Options
    NyraKickNyraKick Posts: 1,138 Member
    edited October 2011
    :lol: Poor Leon. Great update.