Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is there a cheat to promote your sim for daycare? PLEASE READ AND HELP

So I was looking to make a sim that was at the top level of daycare. So I did testingcheatsenabled on and clicked on the mailbox. Then I went to careers, but daycare wasn't one of them! Is there a way to promote my sim??? Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    piratekitagpiratekitag Posts: 3,326 New Member
    edited September 2011
    Yes actually there is. Is your sim already in the day care profession-if so go to the job option for the sim, type in the 'testingcheatsenabled true' cheat and then click on the bar that shows how long your sim has to go until getting a promotion-slide that all the way to the end and then your sim will reach the next level of their career(It's kind of like what you do to fill up their need bars and make them become fast friends with other sims).

... :? Hopefully that wasn't confusing-I can't think of how else to explain it. :lol:
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited September 2011
    I think there might be one way. First get the sim hired on in that job. Turn on testingcheatsenabled true

Then see if you can just move the job experience bar up, like you would do with the needs bars. I know it works when I do it to the firefighter career, gardener career, and fishing career.
  • Options
    FlairFlair Posts: 291 New Member
    edited September 2011
    sliding the bar works for daycare career to, i've tried it.
  • Options
    NeenBeenNeenBeen Posts: 26
    edited September 2011
    Thanks so much! It worked!
  • Options
    HaiHai262HaiHai262 Posts: 4
    edited December 2013
    Does it work with the athletic career? If not, what does? Plz Help. :?: