Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Closed - see OP

Closed due to lack of interest. Sorry to all who were looking forward to this or had already got accepted to join. No one was contributing and I thought that I was too inexperienced, and didn't put enough thought into this.

Again, sorry for this

--Wibble

Comments

• Options
    WibbleLikeAJellyWibbleLikeAJelly Posts: 2,410 Member
    edited September 2011
    6147303063_af7e34fbee_z.jpg

RESERVED
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    RESERVED
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    zimmyazimmya Posts: 414
    edited September 2011
    Can I join as a builder please? I enjoy building sims houses so it'll be really fun!

Sim name: zimmya
    EPs/SPs owned: All, I usually get ones that come out asap
    Position wanted: Builder
    Previous experience: Building legacy challege houses
    •Particular interests in design/architecture (if any): Medium cottages and large mansions
    Why do I want to become part of the team: I enjoy building houses so it'll be interesting as a job
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Hirings over? Oh, man! Nevermind, but if you need me, just let me know :wink:
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    zimmya wrote:
    Can I join as a builder please? I enjoy building sims houses so it'll be really fun!

Sim name: zimmya
    EPs/SPs owned: All, I usually get ones that come out asap
    Position wanted: Builder
    Previous experience: Building legacy challege houses
    •Particular interests in design/architecture (if any): Medium cottages and large mansions
    Why do I want to become part of the team: I enjoy building houses so it'll be interesting as a job

Thanks for the application! I only closed hiring for now because I disn't think anyone would sign up :)

If you could show me some of your work then I'd be delighted to hire you!

Sorry I didn't get back you sooner,
    --Wibble
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    screenshot_original.jpg

Sorry it took so long! It's one of many, many to come! I'll get another if you'd like.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    zimmya wrote:

Sorry it took so long! It's one of many, many to come! I'll get another if you'd like.

Lovely :) Then I 'd consider your hiring confirmed :)
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    I'll get making a house right away!
  • Options
    UshingburgUshingburg Posts: 3
    edited October 2011
    Sims 3 Name: Ushingburg

EPs/SPs owned: All except town life stuff. I'll notify you via youtube when i get it :wink:

Position Wanted: Builder

Previous Experience (if any): Built a few houses, only 1 was uploaded 'cause I didnt like the others or i lost them with my old computer.

Particular interests in design/architecture (if any): Mostly modern, but sometimes old-style

Why do you want to become part of the team? Want to show off my work, and love building houses. Plus being part of a magazine gives me something to show to my sims 3 friends.

There ya go! :D
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Ushingburg wrote:
    Sims 3 Name: Ushingburg

EPs/SPs owned: All except town life stuff. I'll notify you via youtube when i get it :wink:

Position Wanted: Builder

Previous Experience (if any): Built a few houses, only 1 was uploaded 'cause I didnt like the others or i lost them with my old computer.

Particular interests in design/architecture (if any): Mostly modern, but sometimes old-style

Why do you want to become part of the team? Want to show off my work, and love building houses. Plus being part of a magazine gives me something to show to my sims 3 friends.

There ya go! :D

You're now Hired! :) I've changed the thread title to see if anyone else wants to sign up.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Just a quick bump :)