Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I got my copy the other day!

I'm just a little behind on that, haha. :) What fun things should I try first? I'd love to see pictures of what you guys have been up to with this ep!

Comments

• Options
    JennyPie45JennyPie45 Posts: 942
    edited September 2011
    Imaginary friends are very fun! I love the new interactions for teenagers too. :)
  • Options
    TheChronicRTheChronicR Posts: 1,294 New Member
    edited September 2011
    Yes, try IFs (get bored of them), try pranks too! They are a great deal of fun. (Though IFs are annoying sometimes)
  • Options
    AnonymousMissAnonymousMiss Posts: 1,482 Member
    edited September 2011
    I love the ghost stories, and canes! Especially canes. They give the elders some life, and I actually play as them now! Generations definitely makes the whole family playable. Sorry, I'm rambling. This EP has just really grown on me. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    VictoriousSimmerVictoriousSimmer Posts: 2,715
    edited September 2011
    I really love Prom and Graduation, it makes me feel so proud. (:
  • Options
    aadddaaddd Posts: 3,358 Member
    edited September 2011
    Generations is the best Ep that the sims 3 has ever gotten.it makes the sims 3 soo much better.live life to the fullest.:)

ps:the thing that would make this game ten times better would be a good patch Hint Hint EA :wink:
  • Options
    tommiegirl_catommiegirl_ca Posts: 1,692 New Member
    edited September 2011
    I love the family interactions, pranks, stargazing, flowers and dating feature. Sims definitely seem more lifelike and believable since this EP.

I'm not too crazy about the IF's. They act more like creepy stalkers who cause your sims's needs to get really low.
  • Options
    KikionparasKikionparas Posts: 1,313 Member
    edited September 2011
    I'd make a rebellious sims child/teenager and make them do loooads of pranks if I were you. Leave whoopee cushions on EVERY possible seat, when people sit on them, it gives you good 12 hour buffs :D

Edit: typos :X
  • Options
    ErnesaTErnesaT Posts: 7,474 Member
    edited September 2011
    I like the prom and throwing a teen party when the parents are on a free vacation.

My sims got caught by the police, when a neighbor called. When the parents got home, grandpa grounded them. It was the day before the prom. Had to make the sim teens beg for forgiveness so they could go on the prom.
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,693 Member
    edited September 2011
    I think it's nice how each life stage gets more attention, they are no longer just waiting to become adults, or to die. I'm currently playing a small island with no community lots etc, so there is lots I have not tested yet. I dn't even have elders, so the one reason I got this EP, the canes, are still not tested. I like having lots to look forward to, LOL. Love the tree house, and there are lots of new games for kids, making them seem real busy most of the time.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg