Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Water features have no animation?

Hey!

In some of the pictures there are fountains, both stand alone and in hot tubs, but they don't seem to animate in my game. I can see the water in the base, but there is no falling waters. And in the hot tub there are no bubbles or lights!

Anyone else have this issue? Any resolutions?

I have generations and town life as well, but am now just starting to really play with the outdoor items.

Comments

• Options
    seamanqseamanq Posts: 47
    edited October 2011
    Just guessing here, but do you have the No Mosaic mod package installed? If so, it is blocking the animations. Head over to Mod the Sims and find the No Mosaic that is adapted for yoru latest install (Generations) and you will be able to see all your lovely animations. I wasn't seeing anything but the base game animations for the longest until I found this tip.

Best of success to you,

SQ
  • Options
    Emilym3Emilym3 Posts: 539 Member
    edited October 2011
    I have no mods installed and I didnt see any animation. Sad.
  • Options
    losticonlosticon Posts: 215 New Member
    edited November 2011
    Huh, I have the same problem! I didn't know there was supposed to be animations! The only thing I noticed is that I can't change the color of the water no matter what color I click on it's still a snoozefest lol
  • Options
    element1223element1223 Posts: 3
    edited January 2012
    I'm pretty sure you have to be in the spa for the fountains and stuff to work. And you can't see the colors in the spa during the day. hope this helps