Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Store Items on Exchange Sims?

So, I download Sims because I want the custom content on them. Then, once a Sim is downloaded, I look carefully through all the CC and delete it and the Sim.
A few days ago, I downloaded a Sim that had store content that I hadn't purchased. Rather than telling me it would be replaced by proxies, though, it installed through my downloader and went into my game.
I was baffled, obviously, but then thought, "maybe it's a well-done third party CC item?"
So I thought nothing more of it and returned to happily playing my Sims.
Yesterday, I made a Sim. I used the store item that I hadn't purchased (again, not realizing that was what it was), I uploaded my Sim, and I went to go see her Exchange page. Much to my surprise, it said that her store content included the Silky Sarong, which I don't own.

Then, at some other point recently, I downloaded a child Sim that had store content. Just like before, her store pajamas went into my game despite not having purchased them. I haven't tried those out yet, though.

Now, granted, the last time something like this happened, I was looking through the store on my stepsister's computer and downloading all the items I'd purchased already...and oddly enough, the women's silk pajamas were listed as having been purchased, even though I hadn't bought them. A few days later, I found that the pajamas were sitting in my Gift inbox and I'd somehow missed seeing that they were there...

But I don't think that's what's happened here, because the items are still listed as "Purchase?" in the store... Is something wrong with the Exchange that's letting us download Store items? Because if so, I need to know when it's stopped so I can start using the Exchange again...
purple_flowers_39.jpg